Thanks

Last edited by linn116; 01-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks

Ugh. I have some melasma. I have it kind of all over. You need to stay out of the sun (mine goes away when I do). There's also cream you can get from the derm to bleach it. It's from estrogen.

Thanks

Aloe! it has an ingredient called mucilaginous polysaccharide which can soften and lighten brown spots. i just started using it on my back about a week ago to help with scarring, it seems like things are starting to lighten. it couldn't hurt and it's certainly less scary than bleach! if you can, get aloe vera for internal use. for one thing, it's cheaper and for another, it won't have a bunch of chemical preservatives, which for some reason, all the ones marketed for skincare have.

Thanks

MSM powder and cream work for me on scars so it should work on melasma

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linn116 View Post
    Thanks for the advice ladies! I will definitely try the aloe. MSM powder has also helped me in the past, so I should try that again as well. You mean taking it internally right?
    Is melasma yet another sign of being estrogen-dominant?

msm powder taken orally msm cream applied topically.....it takes about 2-3 months before you find the skin is softer but within a week, i found scars fading and lightening..........even the ''dented'' acne scars got better.........

if you want, i can give you a coupon code worth USD10 i think from iherb.com..............i ordered opti-msm (purest form) powder from jarrow formulas and msm cream from MRM since it has the highest msm concentration i can find.

you can even try msm facial soap from ''at last naturals'' brand............all at iherb.com

msm powder work much better with vitamin c...........i ordered vitamin c powder from nutribiotic, again at iherb.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pizzaface For This Useful Post:

linn116 (05-13-2012)