Thanks

Default I made a new Blog!

My husband and I have been struggling with deciding what to do about building our family. We have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years now, no success. He wants to do more invasive assisted reproduction, while I don't really have a strong drive to have a genetic child. I am interested in adopting an older child or sibling group.

I am open to doing either adoption or AR, but I just don't know how far I want to go to conceive a child that will probably inherit my families strong prevalence for diabetes, early-onset hypertension, endocrine issues, PCOS, and spinal kyphosis (looks like a mild hunchback, very embarrassing, not sexy at all). While none of these issues are life threatening, they are obnoxious. Especially the kyphosis. The other conditions you don't see, but it sucks having a slouching posture no matter what you do, and I think mine is bending worse these days. Damn hunchback. I guess it's not that bad, but I look like an overweight lazy sloucher and I can't help it. Plus it gets to bothering me to wear a backpack.

Okay I went off topic. Anyway I decided to write a blog to organize my thoughts, collect interesting info I find, and work through the AR or adoption issue. It's brand new so there isn't much there. Please take a look and let me know what you think...

http://infertilepcos.wordpress.com/

Thanks

BTW I will be using a false name in the blog. We haven't told our families about our infertility and we need to maintain our privacy.