Thanks

Default Femaprin Already Showing Some Results!

I started Femaprin last week and it's already having a benefit. I brushed my hair this morning and noticed a huge reduction in the amount of hair left in the brush. Normally when I brush my hair, the brush is so clogged when I finish that I have to clean it out. I'm thrilled! I never had problems with hair loss until I had my daughter. The doctor wasn't concerned when it initially started because it's normal to lose some hair after giving birth due to the hormone levels readjusting. However, DD is nearly 6 now and it was still falling out. Now the Femaprin is slowing it down. Yay!

Now if AF will just quit being stubborn and start already, I can see if it has had effects on my cycle yet. I've had lots of cramping and breast tenderness for a few days so hopefully that's a good sign.

Thanks

Femaprin sounds great! is it a form of vitex?

Thanks

It has vitex fruit extract, vitex fruit and Vitamin b6. I've taken regular vitex before, but I heard about this particular formula here at SC. I've linked the threads so you check them out if you want.

The Femaprin Thread
    The Femaprin Thread Part 2

Thanks

I have now been on Femaprin right at two weeks and the hair loss has continued to slow. Today when I brushed my hair, there were only a few hairs in the brush. I'm also getting little tiny hairs right at my hairline so it looks like some of what I lost is trying to grow back in. It may just be wishful thinking, but it also feels a little thicker than it was.
    Married since 2005.
    Miscarriage 2005, DD born 2006, miscarriage 2007, no pregnancies since. TTC since June 2007.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2010.

Thanks

Where do you get this at?

Thanks

I ordered mine from Amazon. There's a list of other places you can buy it online in the Femaprin thread I linked.
    Married since 2005.
    Miscarriage 2005, DD born 2006, miscarriage 2007, no pregnancies since. TTC since June 2007.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2010.

Thanks

Nearly 3 weeks now. I have noticed a definite improvement in AF. I started Tuesday with terrible cramping and heavy flow (normal for me after coming off a long cycle). By Wednesday morning, the cramping had quit, but flow was still heavy. Yesterday was a little lighter and today I'm done. I can't remember the last time I had a 3 day AF. I also noticed a lot less clots than usual and had no back pain at all (which is normally the worst part of AF for me).

Given the changes I've saw already, I'm waiting impatiently to see if I O this cycle. On the rare occasion I do O, it's usually about CD18, but I'm going to start testing a few days before that in case it comes early. The good news is that the delay in AF starting means DH should be home in time to BD if O does happen.
    Married since 2005.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2010.