Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Green Fields~Golden Sands DiamondInTheRough's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Muslim Cysters SPRING on over!

Asalaamu Alaikum Ladies,

I thought I'd start a new thread here since the board seems to be back up and running for good, hopefully.

I think I've seen some new sisters floating around, insha'Allah they'll join as well!

See you soon!
    Hidden Content Married SAHM - Me(35) DH(40)Hidden Content
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondInTheRough For This Useful Post:

cyster_cyster (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Walaikum assalam! Nice to see some fellow sisters posting on here as I still visit this forum regularly.What's new and exciting with everyone?

Thanks

Not a lot going on with me, Veiled. I've been a homebody all week, so hoping to get some social activity in this weekend, lol! I am on the mend from a stomach bug that hit me last week, so have been taking it pretty easy.

How is your mom doing? Did you say your sister came down as well?
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

Thanks

Assalaamu alaykum sisters.

Diamond thanks for starting the thread

Veiled you will be meeting your lil guy soon inshaa Allah
    Dee late 30`s DH mid 20`S
    Mom of 2 beautiful girlsHidden Content
    Been diagnosed with pcos since 2001
    5 losses from 2007 -2008
    Finally have our first together after TTC since July 05'

And our newest addition...
    Hidden Content

Thanks

salams ladies..marking my spot..nothing too exciting goin on here...we've had such a rainy day..just feeling like snuggling up in doors..
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc2- 4 BFN-IVF2 BFP-m/c 3/17-BFP 5/10- its a BOY DS2 1/11
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

maroon, I know what you mean about rainy days. We had a warmer day today so got a bit of sun in, which reminds me, I'm overdue for my Vit D supplements. I take 100 k iu a month.

mama, glad you found us. How's Ibrahim doing? Do you take him for well-baby visits weekly?

Thanks

Salaam again everyone!
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    TTC #1 since 05/2008
    ~*~Muslim Cyster~*~

DD born 12/19/2012 Hidden Content

TTC #2 since 10/2013

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. Qur'an 19:35

Thanks

mahjab, in case you missed it on the other thread, wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you today!! ((hugs))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondInTheRough For This Useful Post:

mahjab (04-14-2012)

Thanks

mama- i didnt realize you had another baby..mashallah..congrats..how are u adjusting to two?

diamond- i woke up to buzzing today at 7am! the grand prix comes to town every year..so we will have race cars buzzing the whole weekend!

mahjab- thinking of u too! hope ur bloodtest goes well!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

diamond how are you feeling now?my mother is doing well alhamdulillah.my sister is still not here.she is coming next month.

it was rainy here too the other day.today is sunshine .i didn't realize everyone was acquainted with mama/dee mashAllah.it was nice to meet another muslimah on here who was as far along as i am in pregnancy.how is your son doing dee?

nothing really going on over here.has anyone seen the Hunger Games?i heard really good things about it.

Thanks

Veiled, I recently finished reading the books and saw the movie. I think you'll enjoy either! I'm feeling much better alhamdulillah. Got some shopping out of the way today, and having some guests over tomorrow for a bbq. Yes, mamawantmore is a dear old-timer!

How are things with you? How are you feeling baby-wise? So your sister will be there after the baby comes - that's ok, she'll be an extra set of hands to help out insha'Allah.

Lets do it one more time. kshahina's Avatar
    Thanks

Salam everyone... Would like to join too... Its nice to see anothier thread up here. I wans't very active on the Muslimah thread on SC but would like to catch up with all.

Well I'm going to my doc today for a follie scan and waiting to hear good news inshallah.
    Me 35 & DH 36 & DD 6 (after TTC for 3 years)
    Hidden Content

Seriously TTC 2 since Jan'12 and finally got my BFP in Sept'12 Used Clomid, Merional,Gonal-F,Menopur,Menogon(225iu),numerous HCG shots and IUI's

It's Triplets!!! Hidden Content BBG
    Hidden Content

They're here.... 27th March 2013....

Thanks

diamond,lol i have a bad habit of buying books before finishing the books i already have.i'll probably want to read the books first,then watch the movie.need to get into my reading again.yeah unfortunately my sister has school so she has to wait to come.i'm feeling run down to be honest.feeling menstrual cramps these days.they seem to be getting stronger by day.what's that about?i'm glad you're feeling better hun.bbq's are so fun,can't wait till we have one when the weather gets nicer.hope you enjoy yours!

kshahina inshAllah you will have your good news!

so i can't wait to start exercising once again.get back into my jogging.fit into clothes again!i just bought some monthly onesie stickers yesterday.i'm gonna make a collage inshAllah when my lil guy is 12 months old and send it out to family.nobody i know has ever done that so it'll be a new trend maybe hehe.

Thanks

maroon, I missed your post. Sounds like you are in for one loud weekend!! Might as well pop in the Cars movie and sit back with the boys, haha.

veiled, the cramps you are feeling sound like early contractions to me! That`s how things will start so don`t ignore them!

Kshahina, all the best with your scan today, insha└llah.

Thanks

veiled...deff sounds like beginning stages! keep us posted! im sure you will be holding ur little boy very very soon!!

diamond- it was a long weekend! im sooo tired...my nephew kept waking up at night..so my son and him were up and alert from about 2am to 4am wheni finally brought my son in my bed! when i dotn get my sleep im soooo cranky and moody! ...im really glad the day is over!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!