Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Green Fields~Golden Sands DiamondInTheRough's Avatar
    Thanks

maroon - definitely hear you on that one. I'm sure our families would also agree that they like well-rested mom over tired-cranky mom, lol.
    Hidden Content Married SAHM - Me(35) DH(40)Hidden Content
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

Lets do it one more time. kshahina's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm almost out and I'm so bummed... I went to see the doc yesterday to have a check on the follies. None of them grew even after taking more injections. She says everything is same as it was the last time. No change at all and in fact she thinks they just shrunk a bit. So now then next step is to go back to Gonal F for 3 days and then if there is no more follie growth then we'll abandon the cycle. I was so optimistic about having so many follies and everything just fell apart.
    So all we can do now is wait and see. Wish me luck please...
    Me 35 & DH 36 & DD 6 (after TTC for 3 years)
    Hidden Content

Seriously TTC 2 since Jan'12 and finally got my BFP in Sept'12 Used Clomid, Merional,Gonal-F,Menopur,Menogon(225iu),numerous HCG shots and IUI's

It's Triplets!!! Hidden Content BBG
    Hidden Content

They're here.... 27th March 2013....

Thanks

kshahina i'm sorry hun.don't let this deter you from being optimistic for the future.everything happens by the will of Allah so have high hope in His will.i'm sure we are all praying for you

so i guess i'm having early contractions according to you ladies lol.i had some last night too.due date is approaching.praying i don't go past it by much if at all!

Thanks

Kshahina, oh no! I'd be very disappointed as well. Is there any chance they can grow from this point? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I never had any u/s monitoring while ttc, so I don't know a lot about it.

Veiled, definitely any day now!!! So exiciting! When is your next appt?
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondInTheRough For This Useful Post:

kshahina (04-17-2012)

Thanks

kshahina (hugs) im really hoping ur 3 days on gonal will do the trick...how many mm are ur follies at?

veiled...hang in there..might as well pop ur hospital bag in the back of the car!

so looks like our visitor season is starting..i got my sis in law and fam coming at the end of may...as well as my mom...in june i have my sister coming for 2 weeks..and shestaking my 4 year old back with her to to go camping with my parents for a week..andthen mydad is bring him back and staying a week..then i have my brother in law who lives in saudi but is engaged to a girl from here..so mybil iscoming in july-aug...for paper work and court marriage etc.. which will be ramadan time...so thats also busy..then his wedding will be in dec..and we are his only family here so all the visitors and"wedding house" preps are on me.. my mil just called to tell me to get started on all the wedding favors..gosh.i think i will be relieved when the year is over!
    gosh i feel like u diamond lol..didnt u go through this last year lol
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc2- 4 BFN-IVF2 BFP-m/c 3/17-BFP 5/10- its a BOY DS2 1/11
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

maroon, subhan'Allah, when they say 'family wedding' they certainly mean it!! Yes my BIL got married in the late fall and had so many events leading up to the wedding. I was so happy for them to finally be married and for me to get a break from all the parties/guests/visitors! I know that sounds rude of me, but I was really getting run down. I'm the only DIL they have here, so a lot of the responsibility fell on me. My husband's sister lives in the States, so she missed most of it. And his other brother and SIL are getting divorced, so obviously she was no help, LOL!

What are the wedding favours going to be? Oh please say it's your choice, I'd love to help you figure it out! haha!

Thanks

Asalaamu Alaykum sisters,

Thought i would join you ladies...

Hope you are all well insha'Allah...

Where is everyone from?

Hubby and i are TTC baby no1... Insha'Allah may we all be blessed with pious offspring Ameen.

Safiyah xxx

Thanks

Assalaamu alaykum every one, I can't really do personals as I am typing from my phone. For the next couple weeks I will be busy as we are moving to another city inshaa Allah, plus with an infant things are hectic. Inshaa Allah once I get settled I will be able to do personals

Veiled it sounds like early labour
    Maroon yes I had another one but no more for me based on my last experience
    Diamond since he came home from nicu he has only had 3 checkups and alhamdulillah has been doing well
    Dee late 30`s DH mid 20`S
    Mom of 2 beautiful girlsHidden Content
    Been diagnosed with pcos since 2001
    5 losses from 2007 -2008
    Finally have our first together after TTC since July 05'

And our newest addition...
    Hidden Content

Thanks

maroon sounds like your house is gonna be packed and you will have your hands full but nonetheless it will be nice to have all that family around.

diamond i have my hospital bag packed and gonna put it in the car tonight lol.i changed the baby clothes i selected for the hospital a few times now but i'm not opening it anymore or else i'll change it again.i honestly was kind of clueless as to what i would wear coming home from the hospital but i just bought a baggy sundress that i'll wear with a cardigan.i bought nursing tank tops for the beginning just cause i think that'll be more comfortable.we'll see!

dee are you moving to a city that's real far from where you live now?inshAllah the move will be easy.alhamdulillah glad your son is doing well.

safiyah inshAllah you will be blessed with a little one soon

Lets do it one more time. kshahina's Avatar
    Thanks

Veiled: Thanks for the support. I’m just praying that Allah has planned something good in all this pain too. Well I never made it till 39 weeks with DD so I think it’s going to be any day now… May Allah grant you an easy delivery. Good luck

Diamond: Yes I am very very disappointed also. I was expecting too much this time and since it didn’t work we just don’t know what next…The doc has put me on 3 more days of the injectibles and then she’ll check if they grew a bit or not. She said they might grow as I’m usually a late ovulator and have very irregular cycles so that means ovulation can be stimulated a bit later in the cycle too but then since we were stimulating since the beginning so we should have got better results. So I’m just with my legs in 2 boats and don’t know when I’ll fall down… LOL... BTW don’t worry it wasn’t a dumb question…

Maroon: I too wish that at least the three days does some miracle. She said the follicles were not measurable and about one cm each so that makes approx. 10 mm. Now I feel she wanted to see something like 14 or 15 mm. I know 10mm doesn’t sound too bad and maybe they might grow but then she really didn’t measure them. She just said they looked like 1 cm so it might be smaller also and the last time on the same day of the cycle I had one follicle of around 15 mm and this time one noticeable one on the left and a few on the right all less than 10 mm. Anyway so many visitors coming over sounds scary to me. I get paranoid with many people at the same time… I’ve always lived in nuclear family and when I go to my in-laws I just feel out of place. It’s more like being alone in many people. Hope you understand what I mean. Although I am a social person otherwise but having someone with me makes me a bit conscious. But anyway since its family I’m sure you’ll enjoy. And then the wedding. Wow…

Safiyah: Welcome aboard. Good luck

Mama: Good luck with moving.

AFM I had an accident today. My car was in the parking slope and my DH got down and didn’t put in the parking gear. He left it in neutral when he came back after dropping DD to school today morning. So I just sat on the driver’s seat and dropped the hand brake and since the car was in slope it went back. The back door was open and DH was half in and half out and so the door hit the other car parked in the driveway so I damaged two doors of the other car (my neighbours) and broke my door right from the middle. Alhamdullillah DH didn’t get hurt as he was half out and half in inside the moving car. He could have got crushed between cars or could have just fell down and slipped underneath my car. It was just so scary. I was shivering just from being scared. Anyway it’s not so easy to get a car fixed here as DH had to go to the police station to get a report and then he had to go to the investigation dept. to make a report on who’s guilty and then the insurance company and then we’ll have to give the car for repair. So after all this now I’m going to be without a car for around one month as it will go for repair. It’s just so frustrating. As if we didn’t have much to worry about already… Well alhamdullillah nobody got hurt in all this and it’s just something we can fix.
    Me 35 & DH 36 & DD 6 (after TTC for 3 years)
    Hidden Content

Seriously TTC 2 since Jan'12 and finally got my BFP in Sept'12 Used Clomid, Merional,Gonal-F,Menopur,Menogon(225iu),numerous HCG shots and IUI's

It's Triplets!!! Hidden Content BBG
    Hidden Content

They're here.... 27th March 2013....

Thanks

kshahina i'm sorry to hear about your accident sis.alhamdulillah nobody was injured.sometimes we gotta go through bad days to appreciate the good days.cheer up sis.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VeiledCyster For This Useful Post:

kshahina (04-18-2012)

Thanks

Dee - Masha'Allah your son is doing so well. Insha'Allah all goes well with your move. Update when you can, and definitely stay in touch with us.

veiled - hospital bags are often always overpacked, lol! I would advise you to bring an extra out fit for your son in case he ruins it before you leave. Also packs snacks for yourself.

kshahina, I'm so sorry about your accident! Alhamdulillah that no one was hurt, that is the most important thing. It sounds like a very scary experience, insha'Allah you weren't shaken up too badly. As for your follies, maybe it kick-started some growth!

safiyah, welcome to the group! How is ttc going? Are you on any meds?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondInTheRough For This Useful Post:

kshahina (04-18-2012)

Thanks

Asalaam Alaykum sisters,

Thanks for the kind welcome... JasukAllah khair...

Where are you all from? i live in the uk..

Insha'Allah i hope to get to know you all better.. and we can all help support eachother insha'Allah

I am currently trying a herbal supplement called vitex.. it has huge success so im hoping this will work for me.. other than that i have started a b complex vitamin.
    I would prefer to go down the herbal route first and leave medication for if the herbal doesnt work.
    I feel really frustrated at the moment.. i just feel very impatient and i know Allah will bless me when the time is right but i just cant help feeling sad that its taking so long when everywhere i look there are loads of children, in my family and my husbands.. All my friends have children and seem to find it so easy to fall pregnant..and i feel so settled as i have been married for 2 years now so i am ready to have a baby.. Insha'Allah Allah will answer my dua's

Safiyah x

Thanks

Safiyah, you definitely aren't alone in how you feel. I'm not ttc anymore, but the feeling is quite familiar to me. Insha'Allah the vitex works for you. What is it supposed to do exactly? I'm from Canada, my parent's migrated here from Lebanon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondInTheRough View Post
    Safiyah, you definitely aren't alone in how you feel. I'm not ttc anymore, but the feeling is quite familiar to me. Insha'Allah the vitex works for you. What is it supposed to do exactly? I'm from Canada, my parent's migrated here from Lebanon.

Did you manage to conceive? if so Masha'Allah subhanAllah ... what meds were you on?

Vitex is amazing google it! it is the herbal cure for pcos..it balances out the hormones.. maintains regular ovulation and cycle... plus much more.. check it out for sure!!

Im glad someone can relate.. it really is hard for it to not get you down!!

Lebanon Masha'Allah.. My parents are from palestine ..