Thread: Miracle baby...

Thanks

Wink Miracle baby...

Cysts and reproductive complications run in my family on my mothers side, almost all of my female maternal relatives on have had a hysterectomy and cyst related problems. My mother is now 43 and had her hysterectomy last year after she had my sister in February. She has 5 children starting with me 23, 21, 18, 15, 1 she didn't think she could get pregnant anymore since she hadn't been pregnant since she had my brother in 1997 but low and behold she became pregnant and found out when i was halfway through my 2nd pregnancy with my son. She hadn't found out she had cysts untill she got pregnant and they were the size of tennis balls the doctors told her, they said it was a miracle she was able to concieve because her ovaries were completely destroyed! They also found a tumor in her uterus that wasn't seen till the last few days before her surgery, and if she had never been pregnant who knows what could have happened to her. It's amazing how god works and i am very thankful my mom is ok and that i have my baby sister. I'm just glad i caught mine while they were as small as they are and not like my mom had. It's scary to think tho that she went 13 years not knowing she had cysts. We should all be glad we are aware and taking care of it.
    Married since 3/13/2009 Hidden Content

Mommy to:
    Lana Michele Rayne 3/27/2008 ​& Dylan Lee Emmett 11/1/2010

Come Join
    Hidden Content !

Thanks

Oh wow, that is an amazing story! I'm so glad everything worked out for your mom.

Thanks

Thank you me too.
    Married since 3/13/2009 Hidden Content

Mommy to:
    Lana Michele Rayne 3/27/2008 ​& Dylan Lee Emmett 11/1/2010

Come Join
    Hidden Content !