Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Red Rapberry Pregnancy miracle

Just heard of two women in our church that got pregnant for the first time after drinking red raspberry tea! One has been married 7 years and one 13 years, they started drinking red raspberry tea and got pregnant, one in 4+ months, Im not sure about the other one, That is amazing!!! Yay for red raspberry!
    Losing wieght down to a healthy weight by counting bites
    Hidden Content
    my wieght loss vlog
    Hidden Content

Reached my goal weight in 18 weeks!!! Went from 218.2 lbs to 149.8 lbs!! 68.4 lbs lost! Click on link above and feel free to ask me any questions about counting bites ect for weight loss!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herbsgirl For This Useful Post:

angel hugs (06-07-2012),HowToGetPregnantZ (06-17-2012)

Thanks

wow that is amazing.. im definatly going to buy some!x

Thanks

I'm a fan of red raspberry leaf. Although it hasn't got me pregnant yet, it did help me carry my daughter full-term. I started drinking it on the recommendation of my midwife when I started dilating early at 29 weeks and we were concerned about ending up with a preemie. I was freaked out because I'd miscarried my first at 3 months. It worked so good at straightening things out I ended up going 8 days beyond my due date.
    Married since 2005.
    Miscarriage 2005, DD born 2006, miscarriage 2007, no pregnancies since. TTC since June 2007.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2010.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smokeymtngirl For This Useful Post:

herbsgirl (04-17-2012)

Thanks

Never heard about that, but worth to try!

Thanks

What is it about the tea that would make it effective? Is it safe to use w/ medicated cycles?

Thanks

Red raspberry leaf is a reproductive toner. It contains fragrine, which tones and strengthens the muscles of the pelvic area, including the uterus. It's also high in vitamins and minerals (specifically Vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, iron, and potassium). Historically, it's been usual for menstrual difficulties, preventing miscarriage and easing childbirth, among other non-female-specific reasons. My theory is that when it strengthens the reproductive organs, they work better and are more capable of handling a pregnancy.
    Married since 2005.
    Miscarriage 2005, DD born 2006, miscarriage 2007, no pregnancies since. TTC since June 2007.
    Diagnosed PCOS 2010.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It helps cervical mucus, thickens the uterine lining, balances hormones and downright makes one fertile!
    Hidden Content
    my wieght loss vlog
    Hidden Content

Reached my goal weight in 18 weeks!!! Went from 218.2 lbs to 149.8 lbs!! 68.4 lbs lost! Click on link above and feel free to ask me any questions about counting bites ect for weight loss!

Thanks

So where do you buy it. I see you can get it online but is it in stores?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

yes, you can get it in health food stores, but online is so cheap too. Traditional medicnals, Alvita, yogi are all good brands. 1-3 cups a day is a good dosage and dont give up too soon!
    Hidden Content
    my wieght loss vlog
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi ladies, I've had this email today after an appt with my naturopath, has anyone tried any of the recommendations or does anyone have any opinions on it? Thanks!

Hi Lynsey,

I took a comprehensive case history from you and feel there are key areas we need to address to enable hormone balance.

Diet

Nutrition

Hormones

From a Naturopathic point of view, PCOS can be very estrogen dominant and can relate to the liver not adequately processing the hormones. Also the body requires certain nutrients to create healthy hormones.These require prostaglandins which are made from essential fats, B3, B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc. If these are not present in the correct amounts, we try to source them from elsewhere. Foods that mimic prostaglandins are refined sugar, sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, white processed foods. I think we need to remove wheat and sweeteners from your diet as they feature quite heavily and may be causing a food intolerance. This will ultimately cause stress on the body. Another ‘stressor’ is dehydration, so increasing just plain water is imperative. I have attached details of foods that contain these things.There is a good book called ‘The PCOS Diet Book’ by Collette Harris, published by Thorsons that you may find useful. There is evidence of a strong blood sugar link with PCOS and I will be concentrating on balancing this with herbs and nutrition. During the next 2-3 months I would ensure plenty ofexercise is taken. This can be gentle, such as walking or rebounding, but will help encourage blood flow around the body.Reflexology would also be ideal, taken weekly. This can regulate your menstrual cycle and support the reflex organs for the reproductive system. SupplementationI would suggest using a better supplement than the Sanatogen Multi and Omega 3 fish oil. Your nutrition has got to be right to pass this on to the baby.
    Pregnancy Multi Essentials – 1 tablet daily. This is safe to take whilst trying to conceive.

Udo’s oil capsules – 3 capsules with breakfast and 3 capsules with evening meal. This is safe to take whilst trying to conceive.

Spirulina capsules – these help to balance the hypothalamus which is where communication between the hormones takes place, supports blood sugar regulation. 4 capsules preferably before breakfast and 4 capsules preferably before evening meal. This is safe to take whilst trying to conceive.

Guna Progesterone – helps to offset the high testosterone and estrogen imbalance. Homeopathic. Safe to use and essential up to weeks 12-14 of pregnancy. 10 drops in water twice a day.
    Plus… Tincture 1 – Only use leading up to ovulation (first couple of weeks, starting as soon as you have a period).Paeonia 10 – Hormone regulatorAgnus castus 40 – Hormone regulatorMilkthistle 40 – Helps the liver to process estrogensPoke root 10 – specific for cleansing the ovaries.Cayenne pepper 10 drops. Brings together all the herbs. Warming.Dose: 60 drops in water or juice 2-3 times daily Tincture 2 – can be used after ovulation when there is a chance that you may be pregnant.Reishi 35ml- balances HPA axis, indicated for sub-fertilityNettle 20ml -moves blood, restores uterus, balances fluid.Raspberry leaf 15ml- disorders of the gastro-intestinal tract.Wild Yam 30ml – Maintains progesterone levels. Modulates hypothalamus, prolactin and serotonin secretion.Cayenne pepper 10 drops. Brings together all the herbs. Warming.Dose: 60 drops in water or juice 2-3 times dailyThe above programme should be followed for 2-3 months before reviewing.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flipper For This Useful Post:

anxious2bmom (06-07-2012),Janola (08-14-2013),schmoopyr (11-30-2013)

Thanks

So I've been on the above tinctures and the progesterone for just over a month and I just ovulated on day 17 of my cycle! Almost unheard of for me! Am gonna add reflexology to it all and see what happens! Xx

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Congrats!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anxious2bmom For This Useful Post:

Flipper (06-08-2012)

Thanks

Well thanks herbsgirl thats worth a try. I have tried spearmint tea before and liquorice as these can help lower testosterone I've heard but nothing about raspberry leaf tea. This is worth a try. I appreciate hearing about natural rememedies for pcos so thanks for the tip.

Registered User HowToGetPregnantZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you see how easy it is to make someone to start drinking or eating something! I would deffinitely buy this Red raspberry leaf and make myself a tea. I already drink a beet juice and eat pumpkin seeds as I have been told they are good for fertility. Now I'll add the Red raspberry Thank you

Thanks

I'll be trying this! I'm going to have to order it online because the teas at my supermarket are all artificially flavored.