Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Dr OZ has a segment on safeslim its on his website, sorry if that was already metioned....... Dr Oz said you could even take 3 tablespoons of raw sunflower seeds, he said thats how he was going to take it...... Hum makes me want to go out,and buy some sunflower seed nut butter to use in conjuction with my Oil....

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/saffl...our-belly-pt-1 watch all 4 parts of this........ Has anyone else got a upset tummy? Mine is a little blah after taking the oil.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dior For This Useful Post:

MB5 (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dior View Post
    Dr OZ has a segment on safeslim its on his website, sorry if that was already metioned....... Dr Oz said you could even take 3 tablespoons of raw sunflower seeds, he said thats how he was going to take it...... Hum makes me want to go out,and buy some sunflower seed nut butter to use in conjuction with my Oil....

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/saffl...our-belly-pt-1 watch all 4 parts of this........ Has anyone else got a upset tummy? Mine is a little blah after taking the oil.....
    I have Sunflower seed butter and use it all the time in dressings (mixed with Braggs Aminos and Braggs Vinegar). Walnut butter is another one I use a lot.

Thanks for the links to DrO. I will check them out! I haven't had any stomach issues...

Thanks

I have had no tummy upsets!

The Safslim seems a little expensive. I think I will keep going with what I am doing as I still notice that I am less bloated. Maybe in a few weeks if no more changes I may try buying the Safslim!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I will have to check out the dr o links, I heard he recommended it. Yep, safslim is pricey for me right now.
    Jenny
    Wife to Carl and Mommy to CJ and Emily.
    DX. 1999
    hysterectomy due to endo& pre-cancerous cells 1/28/2010

Hidden Content

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ok this may be a realllllly big coincidence, but I noticed something else. I was in a car accident last fall. I had a ruptured disc and 8 weeks ago had it repaired. Well because I spent 6 mos trying to rehab it first, I really tensed up my muscles. Physical therapy has been a pain in the butt, my piriformis, hips and lower back have hurt. It's been alot to get up to one mile to walk. Like I never thought I would be able to leave therapy and accupuncture. Last Tuesday I could barely walk in to rehab without massive pain. I started the oil the next day on Wed. I cancelled accupunture Thurs because I had no pain and had done two massive workouts on top of over 1 mile walks at 4.0 mph both Wed and Thurs. Fri I walked in, no pain, and got discharged from therapy. Still no pain, and I upped my walking 4.2 mph and almost made it to 2 miles, only thing that stopped me was hard rain. So I came home and added another 1.25 miles with one of those walking videos. Seriously, no pain, but your typical workout pain. My hip joint that was effected, is soooo smooth, no clicking or pain.
    On top of the belly fat too, I measured and lost .5 inches, I was curious cause all my pants were loose and some much looser then others. And it's not even a week? I am sticking to this stuff, just for the pain and hip benefits.
    Jenny
    DX. 1999

Hidden Content

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cemomster For This Useful Post:

MB5 (06-03-2012)

Thanks

Glad to hear you are feeling better and congratulations on the waist measurement!

Thanks

Update: exactly 1lb down this week! I am going to try adding sunflower seeds this week! Can't hurt!

Thanks

Cemomster that is great..... What product are you using?

Thanks

Just read that you got the hollywood brand.......

Thanks

No change this week!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have lost 4 lbs this week. But that is from stress. I only took the safflower on Monday and Tuesday, and have been at my parent's ever since. My mom had knee replacement two weeks ago, and last week my dad was admitted into the ICU for total popliteal artery occlusion and had a 13 hour surgery to bypass the artery. So needless to say, I walked and worked out, but the diet was crap, when I did eat.
    Jenny
    DX. 1999

Hidden Content

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your Mum and Dad! I hope they both recover soon. Stress can work both ways some people gain and some lose. Hopefully when things get back to normal you will be able to keep those 4 lbs off and feel encouraged to keep going. Best wishes.

better known as MrsH21320 TimeForAChange's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just got SafSlim 15 day bottle! Day 2
    Daily supplements:
    *Lifting Heavy 3x a week & 3 HIIT sessions a week * Vit D 5,000iui * Twin Lab pre-natal*
    *Jarrow B-right Complex * Coconut oil * Mint Tea 3x*
    *Coconut oil scalp treatment * SLS Free*
    Hidden Content PCOS (dx 97) Endometriosis (Dx 2004) Incompetent cervix (RIP Gera 11 May 2008 - 22.5 weeks)
    Postpartum thyroiditis (dx 24 Oct 2011, Hyper from 10/24-12/19, normal, 3/14 now Hypo on meds, 7/15 more Hypo, 9/16 normal!)
    Low Cortisol (Dx 3/22 on cortisteriods 2x a day)

Thanks

Interesting thread and thanks for posting these informative articles, Kat.

I took CLA a few years back, and in combination with exercise and a healthy diet, I lost about 2" off my waist. Only problem is that the CLA supplements I took have a lot of caffeine, and would keep me up at night (I took the GNC kind). Sometimes, I would also get stomach upset. I am trying to start incorporating CLA back into my diet again, but I will try the safflower oil as well. No caffeine and racing heart rate haha.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just bumping this thread for the newbies!