Thanks

Default Ideal Protein or Medifast?

So, I can't afford to do either of these long term. However, I'm desperate. There are so many diets, and so many ways I can be healthier, but I just don't do it. I want to start TTC in about 3 months, and need to lose some weight before I do. So, I need something drastic. I only know a little bit about each of these, but is one better than the other? I'm only planning on doing either for maybe 2 months, and then I'll follow with weight watchers most likely.
    Me- 24/DH -27
    Married on May 26th, 2006 Hidden Content
    BFP on April 16th, 2010 after two years TTC
    DS- 15 months born December 2010
    Trying to lose weight to help my PCOS symptoms before TTC#2 in the fall.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

better known as MrsH21320 TimeForAChange's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would have done an alternative IP (my own protein! Aka cheap!!) Have you been to 3FC? they have an active IP and Medifast board 

Here are the links! I'm MrsH2132012 on there 

I did not do IP as is restricts too much for the meds I am currently on  but I would have loved to!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/
    Daily supplements:
    *Lifting Heavy 3x a week & 3 HIIT sessions a week * Vit D 5,000iui * Twin Lab pre-natal*
    *Jarrow B-right Complex * Coconut oil * Mint Tea 3x*
    *Coconut oil scalp treatment * SLS Free*
    Hidden Content PCOS (dx 97) Endometriosis (Dx 2004) Incompetent cervix (RIP Gera 11 May 2008 - 22.5 weeks)
    Postpartum thyroiditis (dx 24 Oct 2011, Hyper from 10/24-12/19, normal, 3/14 now Hypo on meds, 7/15 more Hypo, 9/16 normal!)
    Low Cortisol (Dx 3/22 on cortisteriods 2x a day)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Have a look at the insulin resistance diet. It will only cost you the price of the book and it has worked amazingly well for me and others with pcos. There's a thread on it here in diet and exercise.
    TTC #1Hidden Content

NOT insulin resistant but LOVING the insulin resistance dietHidden Content ;

Panic attack free and med free for 4 years now since using The Linden Method. Had been having 4 panics attacks a day prior to this, even when on meds!