Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Hi curious and Congrats to you Lovely. I am taking vitex this month too. I just started last week. I am hoping for excellent results. We shall see...
    Crystena (me) 34 and Reynaldo (DH) 36 Hidden Content
    Married since 4/15/2006 Hidden Content
    01/2011 - MC; 07/2011 - MC; 2/2012 - another M/C; 10/2013 - MC
    Still taking prenatal and started Baby Asprin and Metformin 1500

Waiting for our threesome dara0220's Avatar
    Thanks

Marking...just want to see how things turn out for you ladies.
    Me-28, DH-32
    TTC since 2009. Starting femara/follistim combo, with Met, folic acid, royal jelly, Acupuncture, progesterone, and prenatals
    2nd femara/follistim combo, started Oct 2nd...BFP 14dpo (11/2/12) hcg 91! 17 dpo beta 456, progesterone 115 21 dpo beta 2026...darn thyroid, lets add levothyroxine to the mix too!
    TRIPLETS!!!!!!!Babies arrived at 27 weeks on April 9th, 2013. Doing some nicu time, praying for some positive outcomes.
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

My latest update is that my CM did go to eggwhite as scheduled, and I felt that I was, for once, a normal girl with a cycle and feeling an increase in libido! I would have to note though, that both DH and I usually BD every 2 or 3 days regularly, but I remember around this time we BD'D every day. It was strange because we weren't actively trying to conceive, because I was more focused on fixing my ovulation issues in order to get preggers, but I didn't expect my body to change this quickly. My cycle time reduced drastically from 110 to 24. This is crazy! I would have never thought this was possible on my own and without prescription drugs. I also think I might have actually ovulated this month because I actually had pain in my left ovary for about two hours in this one exact spot... has been very exciting! Anyone who is thinking about it, should give it a go before your doctor tries to prescribe metformin or clomid. Why not!? It has no side effects (for me), is around 6 dollars, and works gently!

Also, I have to admit that my laziness has now caused me to take two pills of each supplement in the morning... doesn't seem to have made much of a difference, but just letting you all know!

I talked to my sister in law (who is 38 and ttc for 2 years, 2 miscarriages, and just finished acupuncture), and she was so upset about getting her period. I was encouraging her that one thing that I've come to realize is that there are only few things in life that I can control - and the rest is better left off in God's hands. Be encouraged, ladies! Hope is not yet lost, and press on! Also, I am reminding myself that my identity as a woman does not come from being a mother, or finally graduating from school (I'm finishing up my PhD this year!!), or getting the house and the car. I want to be happy to be alive and take anything else from that point as a big bonus. I apologize if I am on my soapbox - I am not trying to lecture, just sharing the thoughts that I've been having!

Arlene - I hope you have the same results as I do!
    Last edited by curious; 08-23-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks

This is an interesting thread. I was wondering, are there any updates for any of you?

I started taking vitex (femaprin) earlier this month and am currently waiting for the maca powder I ordered to show up. I'm also taking other supplements including inositol, cinnamon, garlic, and folic acid. I haven't had a period without meds in years. I know vitex takes a long time to work so I'm currently using progesterone cream to hopefully bring on a period sooner rather than later.

I'd love to hear if anyone has had new or continued success with these supplements.

Thanks

Hi Guys!

Thank you so much for reminding me to write back on my status! The vitex has been working out extremely well. My cycle is around the standard 28 days, and I feel like I am getting close to being able to try to have kids bc I have the right type of CM, etc. I am right now just continuing my prenatal vitamins and the two capsules of vitex. That is it! This is from someone who before that had a 118 day cycle!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey! Sounds like you're on a great track! I went from non-existent periods to 53-58 day cycle the 4 months I was taking the vitex. I think I had 2 or 3 periods before I ended up pregnant. I freaked out cause I realized I was past the 50+ day window and thought the vitex had stopped working, and noticed I was having weird symptoms so DH told me to test LOL. I was so mad at him cause I thought it was "impossible" to be pregnant when we weren't trying, although I knew fair well its possible. That's one of the biggest things I noticed too. DH reminded me of when we most likely conceived (by doctor's measurements) and I had the right CM and was very... interested, when I'm usually not as much. Just keep it up and keep it going. It will happen eventually!

BTW If you want a cheaper supply of vitex, this is what I ordered: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...00-mg-120-caps They are same quality. I had the more expensive Nature's Way the first bottle and my second bottle was the Swanson's! They have almost everything else on there for cheaper too! Hope that helps!

C Hidden Content D
    May 18, 2008

DS Born Dec 19th, 2012!

Baby #2 Due March 4th, 2015!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Registered User Ilenevillanueva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Wow

Wow this is so interesting and inspiring...I'm gonna order all of that tonight!!! And start right away I currently take vitex and prenatal gonna add the other..I am currently on cd 130 and have been taking votes alone for about a little over two months!!! I hope ad comes soon...I look Foward to more updates.

Thanks

i'm bumping this thread. hoping there's lots of inspiring updates out there!
    TTC since 2007
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    Currently on: Materna, Vitamin B Complex, Biotin, Vit D, Zinc, Maca
    Metformin 1500 mg, Femara, 7.5 mg since Dec 2013

**Mommy to one spoiled furbaby doggy**