Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

kshahina- i can only imagine how ur body must be feeling...but you have done really well so far! my dua's are with u sis! hang in there!~
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc2- 4 BFN-IVF2 BFP-m/c 3/17-BFP 5/10- its a BOY DS2 1/11
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Green Fields~Golden Sands DiamondInTheRough's Avatar
    Thanks

Kshahina, have you been able to connect with other triplet Mom graduates to see what their experiences have been like? Maybe they'll have some tips and advice specific to your pg that can help you out insha'Allah. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, I admire your strength masha'Allah. I know it seems that you are in the thick of it now, but before you know it, they babies will be here safe and sound insha'Allah, and you'll wonder where the time went! ((hugs))

Maroon, no baby yet!?
    Hidden Content Married SAHM - Me(35) DH(40)Hidden Content
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

Thanks

no baby yet! still waiting!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

Kshahina, just rest as much as you can. I can imagine you're very tired! It's all the hormones. Don't worry, you will soon get through this inshallah. You've done great so far! MashaAllah! may Allah give you a healthy continued pregnancy and three healthy babies after.

Maroon, hang in there! Duas

Diamond, how are you?

These remaining pounds are so hard to get off! I'm hoping to start exercising once the baby has a better sleep schedule. I will probably go walking outside since I don't have exercise equipment at home.
    Me: 33 DH: 35
    TTC #1 since 05/2008
    ~*~Muslim Cyster~*~

DD born 12/19/2012 Hidden Content

TTC #2 since 10/2013

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. Qur'an 19:35

Thanks

Salams ladies! Well i did end up going into labor on the 12th...i took my kids and my nephew to the childrens museum and on the way home started getting contractions but thought nothing of it since it happened like that before...we got home and they still kept coming but they werent too strong...i called dh at about 6pm and told him to comehome from work just i case...soon as he got home we ate and i told hi just take me to the hospital...atleast i can get checked out and see if im progressing, but inside i thought they will probably send me back home since my contractions werent regular.

They checked me out..i was 6cm dialated they said i was contracting every 2-4 mi s but some of the contractions i wasnt feeling so they actually were regular...they admitted me right away.. i wasnt in much pain but i know my labors progress squicklyso i went for the epidural...it was so nice!! I actually rested during labor lol! I had to be on anibiotics so they were in no rush for my labor to speed up..they wouldnt break my water dueto gbs..i finally got the urge to push around 2:30 am...they called my dr..i was fully dialated..went she got there she broke my water..and 5 mins later our babygirl was born! im so thankful to have had such an easy time...we r still in the hospital and hopefully home today or tom.
    Baby weighed 7lbs 13 oz...22 inches long..and very well! Because of flu season mi lil guys arent allowed to come to the hospital...cant wait to c them!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

Masha'Allah maroon!!! Mabrouk on the birth of your baby girl! Your labour/delivery sounds like a dream - hope you are home soon with your little guys and everyone will get a chance to connect. ((hugs))
    DS1 (2003) Clomid, IC Miracle - Bedrest, DS2 (2007) Metformin, IC Miracle - Cerclage
    Angel Baby @ 18 wks (2001) Bicornuate uterus, IC "To God we belong, and to Him is our return." Qur'an 2:156

Lets do it one more time. kshahina's Avatar
    Thanks

Salam ladies

SORRY for not being here for so long. Actually I've been horrible lately. Triplet pregnancy is worse than what I was thinking. I've been sick and vomitting thrice a day for the last week and feels like one of the babies will come out with it. Having pain in the abdomen. I'm having cold and flu and all my body hurts. No clothes fit me anymore and DD is sick also. I can't walk without pain, I can't sleep as my nose is blocked and my throat is in pain. My sugar doesn't seem to be under control at all. Somtimes it goes way above the limits and sometimes its so low that I almost fainted a couple of times. It makes me wake up in the middle of the night and then I have to break down to have a chocolate or something sweet. I'm taking six insulin shots in a day and I am sore from the holes. Heartburn seems to be there 24x7 and have been having nosebleeds everyday. DD seems to be extremely worried seeing mommy like this and freaks out in the middle of the night murmurring that something will happen to me. I guess she's more scared than sick. I just hope the days get easier. I know I'm not supposed to complain but then I know you ladies are here to listen to me. Sorry for whinning.

Maroon: congrats once again... did you name her yet... can't wait for updates.
    Last edited by kshahina; 02-17-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    Me 35 & DH 36 & DD 6 (after TTC for 3 years)
    Hidden Content

Seriously TTC 2 since Jan'12 and finally got my BFP in Sept'12 Used Clomid, Merional,Gonal-F,Menopur,Menogon(225iu),numerous HCG shots and IUI's

It's Triplets!!! Hidden Content BBG
    Hidden Content

They're here.... 27th March 2013....

Thanks

Maroon - A huge congratulations, MashaAllah such lovely news!

Kshahina - I am so sorry to hear how you're feeling and how this is effecting your daughter. I don't know if ths will help but maybe try the whole steam thing to help clear our sinuses? For heartburn I always found milk/yoghurt did the trick. You're over halfway so InshaAllah making dua that as pregnancy goes on it gets a little easier for you. It does sound very difficult, and with every pain May Allah reward you abundantly, Ameen. I'm so sorry I don't have any useful suggestions...
    Me ~ 29
    Diagnosed 1999

Mummy to little man born 06/2011

TTC #2 SINCE Sept 2012, taking B complex, Vit C, evening primrose oil, vitamin d, magnesium.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NHA For This Useful Post:

kshahina (02-18-2013)

Thanks

kshahina, are you kidding that you aren't supposed to complain!? Masha'Allah you are going through something tremendous and it would be impossible to ignore all of your symptoms. Getting sick during pg is hard with one let alone three, masha'Allah. I agree with NHA's suggestion for steam therapy, it'll help with decongestion. Saline nasal drops/spray will help make it easier to breathe also. I had terrible heartburn during my pgs as well, especially at night. Can you sleep propped up a little so you aren't laying down flat? I am pretty sure there are prescription strength antacids you can take during pg as well, so ask your doctor about, don't suffer if you don't have to. ((hugs))

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondInTheRough For This Useful Post:

kshahina (02-21-2013)

Lets do it one more time. kshahina's Avatar
    Thanks

salam ladiea,

Alhamdullillah I'm much better from the congestion now. Its just that being pregnant used to feel like being a bliss when its with others but when it comes to us we know whats going on. At least.. its down to the normal pregnancy issues now and not the illness. DD is also feeling much better and that has made it a lot easier.

As for the heartburn I did talk to my doc on my last appointment and she gave me some meds and a chewing gum which is helping a lot. I stopped all kinds of spices so at least that wouldn't be a reason for it to come back. As I said... some days are better than the others alhamdullilah.

On another note I went for a checkup and the babies were all moving and doing well. Again Baby C was the stubborn one showing us his back but then I guess he moves a lot. but overall the doc was happy with their growths
    Me 35 & DH 36 & DD 6 (after TTC for 3 years)
    Hidden Content

Seriously TTC 2 since Jan'12 and finally got my BFP in Sept'12 Used Clomid, Merional,Gonal-F,Menopur,Menogon(225iu),numerous HCG shots and IUI's

It's Triplets!!! Hidden Content BBG
    Hidden Content

They're here.... 27th March 2013....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kshahina For This Useful Post:

DiamondInTheRough (03-08-2013)

Thanks

kshahina- glad u are feeling better...my dr said tylenol sinus was ok to take in pregnancy...and wow that saved me when i was sick a few weeks back!

we named our baby ayah safiya...my little guy says "ayah pia" lol my mom is leaving this Saturday so the test will start soon!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

Thanks

Mabrook maroon! Safiyah is a gorgeous name. I liked it for my own baby but we already have one closely related. So glad your labor was easy! MashaAllah.

Kshahina: hang in there! Six shots a day sounds awful but it isn't forever. Focus on your babies being healthy and adorable inshaAllah.

My baby has a very inconsistent sleeping schedule so I haven't been able to come on as much. She just had her two month shots a week ago. I was hesitant about vaccines but kids can't go to school without them, and I don't plan on homeschooling. But I feel like I should have waited. I don't want to do more for awhile.
    Me: 33 DH: 35
    TTC #1 since 05/2008
    ~*~Muslim Cyster~*~

DD born 12/19/2012 Hidden Content

TTC #2 since 10/2013

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. Qur'an 19:35

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mahjab For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Asalam Alaikum sisters, I just popped on here to see how everyoes doing and noticed its very quiet lol!
    Mahjab I ws in the same position about vaccines, a lot of friends of mine don't get the kids vaccinated. However a lor of these women don't travel a lot, we went to the maldives and stayed on the main island for a while, I would have been very anxious taking ds without vaccines. Also I don't think all re necessary but some are important, and believe in prevention being better than cure!

Where is everyone? I've been absent because for some reason ds has recurrent chest infections and this time I've managed to get something too! InshaAllah should all clear up as weather gets warmer
    Me ~ 29
    Diagnosed 1999

Mummy to little man born 06/2011

TTC #2 SINCE Sept 2012, taking B complex, Vit C, evening primrose oil, vitamin d, magnesium.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NHA For This Useful Post:

Thanks

salams ladies..im still around..checking in here and there! Life is pretty busy with 3 I must say! but alhmd its a joy to hold a newborn...my main job is with my 2 yr old...so that tired me out...we had a get together for the family on the weekend...it was good..i had lots of left overs so I haven't cooked all week! so nice! anyways..i gotta run... take care ladies! thinking of u kshahina! and btw I made dua for all you ladies in my labor!
    me 29 dh 31
    dx 2003
    thin- no IR/mf
    12 BFN-ivf- BFP DS 1/08
    ttc#3- 5 BFNs on inj.
    BFP 6/12!
    ITS A GIRL! 2/13/13!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maroon22 For This Useful Post:

DiamondInTheRough (03-08-2013),kshahina (03-14-2013),mahjab (03-14-2013)

Thanks

Salaams ladies - it has been a VERY long time since I have been on here and i don't know what compelled me to come on today but here I am....

There are so many threads and messages I have to catch up on and to be honest I probably wont get round to it...I know a lot of you were due in my abscence and I pray that the pregnancies went well and that the babies are all doing well...

I see Kshahina's siggy so I assume the babies are still in the tummy and hope you are doing well..

I am sorry this is a random non personal I just dont have time to catch up and sincerly pray that you all are doing well..

I did go MIA for a while because where do I start....so long story short - DH and I found out that allhumdulilah by the grace of allah we concieved in November / December (3rd pregnancy) only to have an ectopic a few days later - rapturing my tube, ended up having to have emergency surgery and they had to remove my right tube. I was / am a hot mess - I just can't get over this loss - I have had 2 MC prior but this one hit me really hard...and i know that everything happens by the grace of the allmighty and i am grateful that it was detected..even though it was too late by the time it was...i spent a long time in hospital and everything sicne then has been downhill... without going into too much detail my older sis who is estranged from the family and not married and lives by herself announced to my parents that she was a few months pregnant - so as you can imagine all hell broke lose and I had a battle of faith where I lost myself...I was constantly accusing allah tallah for punshing me when I was compared to her a great muslim, married in a stable relationship, financially allhumdulilah secure, practicing deen and knowing right from wrong and he does this to me and yet gives her a healthy pregnancy... anyway all in all it has been a hard few months...I am trying very hard to get over the blame the hate the loss of faith in my imaan etc....I am getting there slowly.... each day is a struggle... but I am alive I have a awesme DH and I pray that whatever is in our future we continue to find the strength to deal with it together. We are, as hard as it is, now offically not TTCing anymore... I think after this last loss it is a sign that we are not meant to be parents - as hard as that is for me to accept I cant put my marriage in anymore strain... I have gained ALOT of weight due to all the pregnancies in the last 12 months. and so my focus is now to try and get healthy again...slowly slowly I am gettting the will and motivation to start exercising and losing - I have a long way (70 lbs if you can believe) to go... Maybe in the future we will re-visit the whole TTC issue but for now I am broken, emotionally, physically and mentally and I can't go on...I ask that although I do not deserve your prayers and duas that you keep me in them if you remember because I could do with some good luck and sunshine for a while.....
    me (29) Hidden Content DH(34)Hidden Content

Married July 2006
    Dgnsd 1999 ish
    4 failed rounds of chlomid - 2010
    BFP's - My Angel babies - Nov 2011, June 2012, Dec 2012
    Surprise BFP March 2013 - It's a girl 16/12/2013 - the love of my life..Hidden Content Hidden Content

'Bare the trials and tribulations for today for tommorrow is another day.'