Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cycle after MC

Thanks

I am sorry for your loss! I m/c for the second time a few weeks ago. But with my first m/c I had to have a D&C and my period showed up about 6 weeks later. It was hardly a period though, only lasted 2 days, but it was more than spotting so I figured it was my cycle starting over again. I don't plan on using provera, I think it's better to let your body naturally tell you when it's ready, don't force things. I also think it's important to relax and not let "trying" get the best of you. Take care!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by breeleigh View Post
    I am sorry for your loss! I m/c for the second time a few weeks ago. But with my first m/c I had to have a D&C and my period showed up about 6 weeks later. It was hardly a period though, only lasted 2 days, but it was more than spotting so I figured it was my cycle starting over again. I don't plan on using provera, I think it's better to let your body naturally tell you when it's ready, don't force things. I also think it's important to relax and not let "trying" get the best of you. Take care!

I'm sorry for your losses as well! The only thing that worries me is that prior to being pregnant i had not gotten my period without inducing with either Provera or being on BCP in over ten years. I don't know that this will be any different. I got pregnant on a Provera/Clomid cycle.

Registered User kristinaljensen's Avatar
    Thanks

I am very sorry for your loss. We had our first m/c just last week Though I'm not ready yet to TTC, I am also curious about how this will affect my cycle. I have not had an AF naturally in over 5 years... I wonder if my OB will have me start Provera/ Clomid when we are ready?

Thank you all for sharing your stories, it's not always to easy to share!

Thanks

Sorry for everyone's losses. I just found out yesterday, at 5w5d that we had a chemical pregnancy. Since it was so early, I do not need a D&C and my RE said we could start trying again on the next bleed. Since I don't usually have a period on my own, she said I could go on bcp for a month, or use provera to induce. We're going to go with the bcp route hoping it may help suppress some androgens too. So once my HCG values drop to 0, I will start the pill. Hoping this is the right choice for us.