Let's share some information about where the best PCOS friendly Doctors, Naturopaths, Herbalists, Accupuncturists, etc are throughout New Zealand.
Please post the locality, name and speciality (and contact details if possible) of any health professionals who are helping you fight the symptoms of PCOS.
The more posts we get the more informed and assisted all Kiwi Cysters can be.
Amy (actioning Rhon's great idea!)
I will add to this list as other post. You may want to google the doctors names before you call them as some of the posts are years old and these doctors may have moved on.
- Dr Dianne Davis, Paramount Medical Centre, Tikipunga
- Dr Marian Carter, Fertility Plus at National Womens Hospital
- Dr Stella Milsam, Fertility Associates (Endocrinologist)
- Dr Anshu Sharma, Epson (GP)
- Dr Dion Martley, Ponsonby
- Dr Geoff Braadvedt, Auckland Hospital (Endocrinologist)
- Dr Craig King, West Auckland (GP)
- Dr Mules, North Shore
- Dr Des Wong, Manukau City Medical Centre (GP)
- Wong Doo Health Clinic, Newmarket (Acupuncture)
- Dr Paula Weadon, Ponsonby Medical Centre
- Dr John Conaglen
- Dr Bula, Fairfield Medical Clinic
- Dr Digby Ngan Kee
- Dr Ilse Hofmeyer
- Dr Robyn Toomath (Endocrinologist)
- Dr Dean Drew
- Katrian Gascoyne (Chinese Medicine)
- Dr John Hutton, Fertility Associates, Newton (Reproductive Endocrinologist)
- Hanifa Koya
- Dr Penny Rowley, Khandallah Medical Centre
- Dr Barrington-Ward (Endocrinologist)
- Anna Fenton, Oxford Clinic
- Dr Anne Sissons
- Wayne Gillett, Dunedin Public Hospital