God is absolutely first! chandita's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Drinking Kangen Water Stopped My Facial Hair Growth!

I'm sooooo excited I had to share the news! I know there are a lot of us who are suffering from excessive hair growth, myself included. I normally pluck about twice a week & the day after I pluck I can feel the thick hair growing back in. Well I started drinking this water called Kangen water. My cousin told me it's some electrolysis type of water from a unit that's like a filter. Anyway, I liked the water because it gave me lots of energy & I slept better at night so I bought the unit just looking for overall health for me & my 2 boys. I've been drinking it for about 3 weeks now. A little over 1 week ago I plucked & I noticed 2 days afterwards, I felt my chin & it was still smooth. I was actually feeling it to see how much growth there was wondering if I had 1 or 2 days before I needed to pluck again...It's been over a week now & to my amazement I STILL have a smooth chin.

I've always pondered getting laser & other treatments, but never really had the budget to do anything like that. Well I had to share this testimony because I just couldn't believe that water would have an effect on my body in such a way. I was told the water brings your body back to a state of pure health so everything that was "wrong" is made "right." I guess it's balancing my hormones thereby preventing the growth on my chin! Yippee :-)

So I don't always shave my bikini area, esp in the winter, but I decided to test the impact of the water some more. I shaved that area a few days ago & so far I'm getting the same results. No new hair growth. You don't know how absolutely happy I am! I've been dealing with hiding my excessive hair growth for decades & it's been such an absolute struggle, embarrassment & a prayer point lol for so long. Finally, I feel a great sense of freedom.
    Diagnosed w/PCOS 2007
    1st PG in September 2007
    Angel #1 went to heaven November 10, 2007
    2nd PG in April 2008 via IUI on 3rd attempt w/Femara & injectibles.
    God is good!
    Hidden Content
    Louis Eric Senghor born on Jan 22, 2009 @ 7.10 lbs, 21.5 inches via c-section.
    3rd PG on 1/14/10 confirmed - Our miracle baby. Conceived naturally w/no meds, no procedures.
    Angel #2 went to heaven via D&C on February 12, 2010.

Hidden Content

Thanks

After nearly 2 weeks, I finally plucked today and I'm so excited to say that the hair on my chin that grew in was more fine than it has been previously. And my bikini hair is growing in, but it's also growing slower than normal and more fine. By now, I would normally have a lot of "stubble," but it doesn't feel rough at all. I would definitely try out drinking alkaline water ladies! It just might be a help on your journey! I happened to purchase a Kangen unit, but there are lots of others out there. The key is to get a unit that produces ALKALINE water. I try to drink the recommended amount, which is 1/2 my body weight in ounces.
    Diagnosed w/PCOS 2007
    1st PG in September 2007
    God is good!
    Hidden Content
    3rd PG on 1/14/10 confirmed - Our miracle baby. Conceived naturally w/no meds, no procedures.

Hidden Content

Thanks

It's been nearly 2 weeks & I finally plucked again today. It wasn't too much hair growth, but the little I had needed to be removed. Once again, I'm so happy to say, that the hair came in much thinner and I barely had any. I'm so amazed. A few of you have sent me msgs about the water, if anyone else is interested in finding out, just let me know. If you're in the Atlanta area, I'd be happy to let you have a couple of gallons for free so you can try it out as well. I just want to spread the word. I really think drinking alkaline water will be a tremendous help in alleviating a lot of our PCOS issues!
    Diagnosed w/PCOS 2007
    1st PG in September 2007
    God is good!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Wow this sounds amazing. I'm gonna do some research. 😃

Thanks

You should. It's worth the investment. For the 2nd month in a row my cycle was 29 days. That never happens. My cycle is ALWAYS sporadic ranging between 24-38 days. And for the 2nd month in a row it was pretty light. The 1st day was just a bit more than spotting, the 2nd day was my heaviest, but it wasn't a lot of bleeding at all. Days 3-5 were really light & day 5 was more like spotting. I'm amazed.
    Diagnosed w/PCOS 2007
    1st PG in September 2007
    God is good!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Definitely will look into it! thanks for sharing!
    Savannah:26 Sam:30
    TTC#1
    M/C :2009
    Metformin 2000mg daily/ Progesterone: 500mg daily
    BFP 10/09/2013!! 10/21:HCG 13,181.2 Progest:12.4

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks

Great vannigirl. AND the new hair on my chin that's grown is coming in thin. Not thick like it used to. I just keep getting amazed by my body changes.
    Diagnosed w/PCOS 2007
    1st PG in September 2007
    God is good!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks

Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks

After reading this a week and a half ago i went to checking out prices and then recoiled in horror! Its very expensive! I also did my research and it was conflicting; some saying it was a great concept with high hopes and others saying it was a fraud with a lack of scientific evidence to back up any of its "untrue" claims. So, being the type of person who's gotta see it before i believe it myself, i ordered a water ionizing alkaline flask which came with two filters and a carry case for a fraction of the price.

The unit filter contains 13 types of minerals including Tourmaline - negatively ionizes water to purify it and make it healthier for consumption (tourmaline has also been linked to more restful sleep, general user well being as the negative ions are thought to positively impact people's energy, reduce frizz and make hair appear more shiny/healthy looking and acts as a detoxifier). Zeolite - natural detoxifier and Maifanshi stone - absorbs toxins and remineralizes water. Other minerals include Far infrared - increase oxygen capacity in blood, promotes regeneration of skin and blood tissue, Muyu stone - contained many types of minerals like zinc, iron and cobolt and Nano silver - promotes repair to damaged epithelial cells.

I shall report back in a week and tell you if i feel any better!

Thanks

Wow. Yeah it sounds like snake oil.