Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered User cutelilangel99l's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Saggy Boobs at 22,What can I do?

Ok cysters I dont know haow many of you may have saggy boobs, but I do,and im only 22.They seriously look like utters!Ok im exagerating a little but im only 22 and my boobs are not perky at all.Yes I am over weight 61 pounds but they are so squishy,not even hard at all.Im going out of my mind!They are a size 38 dd cup.How many of you suffer from this?Thin or over weight?I am in the process of losing weight do u all think they may get perky?And also how can I fix this? I was thinking of surgery but I have always been against that.I basicly need a lift and i need them to be hard and perky!Or theres this pill thats suppose to help,have any of u tried the pill?Any advice will help becaue Im really freaking over this!Its bad enough I hate the fat and feel like a man as it is now my saggy lifeless boobs are making me feel even less of a woman Please help!!!!!
    Thanks in advance!Love & Hugs

Thanks

I'd like to know too. I have the same problem. There's always a boob job - but those can interfere with breastfeeding in the future, that's why I don't want to go that route. Probably weight loss won't help because the skin is already sagging (like me). I've heard that exercising your pecs will help lift your breasts. And don't ever go without a bra too long or it will get worse. Hopefully someone has some better ideas.
    Trying to recover and rediscover.

Thanks

Angel,
    The best female advice my Mom ever gave me was to wear a supportive bra. By no means are they in great shape at the moment, but I'm sure they would have been on my knees by now if I hadn't heeded her warning.
    As for the skin elasticity and raising them back up, it's a real challenge. Most of the time, the skin has given its all. There are creams and moisturizers to bring back youthful elastic skin, mostly designed for the face, of course. I'd give that a try and massage with a loofah. It's supposed to help the skin and remove cellulite.
    As you lose weight and tone those pects, I hope you will see some positive changes. Honestly, though, you might start hunting for a genie's lamp and remember that #1 wish!
    Lots of luck!
    Your cyster,
    Sheri
    Metformin 1500mg, Yasmin, managing IR/pcos with lower carbs

First pregnancy ended at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix.
    Hidden Content Mary Catherine will be in our hearts forever, November 28, 2003.
    Second loss March 9, 2004 at five weeks

Third pregnancy, Cerclage at 13w
    Hidden Content Duncan 2/11/05, 9lb 3oz
    Fourth pregnancy, Cerclage at 13w
    Hidden Content Ruby 2/27/06, 9lbs

Registered User cutelilangel99l's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thanks!

Well I do wear supportive bras,but they dont seem to help! What type of peck excercises do you girls suggest?Ido have a loofah and cellulite cream that seem to work well on my belly,legs,neck,arms, so ill try it on my chest and see what happens.Thanks for the advice.I just miss looking hot,as im sure we all fee that way,and u know when I was younger I looked great i didnt think so at the time,i thought i was ugly and fat,but now im really fat and really ugly! My face has totally deformed since being heavy.I guess u should always appreciate what u have cause u never know when it may leave u.I mean Im very thankful for my fiancee he has really stood by me going from thin and full of life to fat,and lazy! Hes realy goodlooking and in mostly great shape,and here he is with someone twice his size,what a great guy! Althogh he has been making some comments lately,like the Utters thing,so im really pushing myself to change.
    Any info on the excercises would be appreciated.Thanks,Love & Hugs

Thanks

I really dont think pec exercise will work.. It might a little but not enough to make a difference. My breasts were always uneven (left and large and saggy, right was small and perky) and I had a breast augmentation and lift last December when I was 19. If you lose weight chances are they will probably sag more sorry to be the wet blanket here gals I have learned a lot about boobies from a breast implant forum.. and have read the stories of a lot of other ladies. If you want the link I can give it to you.. if nothing else you can learn about other ladies' experiences.
    Good luck!!
    Put some excitement between your legs.. RIDE A HORSE!

I'm feeling ... Hidden Content

Thanks

I don't know what could make breasts more perky. I started developing at a very early age and grew to have rather large breasts at a young age. I guess because of that, mine were never perky. It doesn't really bother me... like I told DF, since I've never had perky boobs, I don't know what I'm missing. I hope you find something that works and makes you feel better though. Good luck.
    Me - 28

"Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires. The eye wink at the hand, yet let that be which the eye fears, when it is done, to see."

"I've tried to get away from it all, but I've failed, for I've come to see... although much I find, I can leave behind, I can't get away from me."

Thanks

I too have saggy breasts with stretch marks. I am also a 38DD. I am not that overweight though. Probably like 5-10 lbs. the most. But my breasts are very heavy to carry. They sometimes give pain in the morning when I rise.
    TTC#1- 13yrs not preventing
    Femaprin
    Super B Complex
    Cinnamon 1000 mg + Chromium
    Geritol Complete
    Pre-conception tea

Thanks

Learn to love them girls!! I've had saggy boobs since I was 16 (yep, grew too fast with stretch marks that got rid of all skin elasticity) and what I've found is that even if I lose weight or not they still sag. Had a baby - still the same. I wore supportive bras my whole life, but still they sag. Genetics is a wonderful thing that we all have to live with. But the wonderful thing is that guys loves boobs in whatever shape they come in, even saggy!!! So just remember that most of us aren't happy with the way our boobs sag, but with a really good bra at least they can look like they don't sag to everyone else (just don't take that bra off!!!).
    xx Pale Pink Aura
    Hidden Content

DD (10) - conceived via IVF (FET) after 2 years of infertility treatment
    DS (6) - conceived after 2 years of natural therapies

Coeliac, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Meniere's Disease, PCOS.

Thanks

i'm another 38dd, on the saggy side. i didn't get my boobs until i was about 14 or 15, and they slowly got huge. i think they finally stopped growing when i was 21. they were saggy even when i was skinny. it probably didn't help that i didn't wear a bra when i was younger, not until it got to the point that i had to. oh well. i don't really mind, and i tend to take my bra off as soon as get home, too. i'm really more into comfort. like jenna'smum said, guys don't really seem to mind what shape boobs come in. at least dh certainly doesn't seem to mind that i'm on the saggy side! if i had a truly comfortable bra, i might wear it more. anyway, there isn't really anything that can be done, as it is the break down of connective tissue that leads to the sagginess, not muscles, and once that c.t. has gone, there's no fixing it, short of surgery, and i'm not prepared to do that.

anyway, i'm wondering where people get their bras. i hate bra shopping, because there aren't any cute supportive bras in a dd, at least that i can find. at least i can find more 38dd bras than i could 34dd bras when i was skinny. i am always looking for suggestions for a good supportive bra that looks good, doesn't slip off my shoulders (most bras slip off my shoulders), and is somewhat comfortable. or most of those things. also, has anyone found a really good sports bra? i tend to wear a regular bra under a sports bra in order not to get all jumbly when i run or jump or dance.

i also think its a rip-off that i have to spend about $16- $24 on a 'cheap' bra, when my a cup mother and my b to c cup sister only spend that when they're getting something fancy. i know there's more fabric, but i didn't ask to grow this way! actually, i never knew why i did get so large in the chest department, until i met my father's family (still in liverpool), a couple years ago- i always thought i took after my father's side more than my mother's, and now i'm quite sure!
    me 29 dh 29 married 04/28/01
    we are parents!

levoxyl (t4) 75 mcg thybon (t3) 20 mcg

dd born on 11th of january, 2005
    levoxyl 37.5 mcg (born without a thyroid)

ds born on 25th of april, 2008

Thanks

That's unfortunate. In Australia bras cost the same whether you're a B cup for an E cup...
    xx Pale Pink Aura
    Hidden Content

DD (10) - conceived via IVF (FET) after 2 years of infertility treatment
    DS (6) - conceived after 2 years of natural therapies

Coeliac, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Meniere's Disease, PCOS.

Uber-Busy Mom to 3 Boys! BayGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a terrible time finding my size in any bra.... I am a 34DDD (sometimes 36DDD). NOt only is it expensive but they are not very stylish. I am now 25 at eth weight of such BBs are taking their toll. Me and DH decided after I have my last child ( I haven't even had 1 yet), I am having a boob job. I figure, they are looking sagy now, they will look so much worse after being inflated and deflated a few hundred times .
    Tara & Tom have been married since 10/28/2001.
    They have 3 boys: Cole 5/18/2006, Hunter 5/22/2006 & Owen 02/11/2008.
    They recently added 2 furball kitties to the mix - Zoe (4 years) & Sushi (currently 9 weeks)
    Hidden Content

Thanks

http://www.lhbpoutlet.com/cgi-bin/nc...00&cgmenbr=991
    http://www.brashop.com/

For those interested, these two links offer large selections of full-figure bras. The second one is not a fancy website, but they have more bras than just about anyone on the planet. I haven't tried eBay for bras yet, but you never know what great brand new products you can find there. I've been in Bali styles at 38DD for about 10 years now. It's easier to find a good selection online than in the stores, for sure!
    Enjoy,
    Sheri

Thanks

i wish i could trust that buying a bra off the internet, but i have trouble finding ones that fit properly when i can try them on in shops. i tend to pop over the top of them, getting a little bulge. that probably means i should get a larger cup, but i really don't want to fuss with that, so i get stretchy dd bras. is that silly? probably. oh well.

bali is pretty good for bras, and sometimes i can get a vanity fair one.

i'll check out those websites though, thanks. if they aren't too dear, and they have a good return policy, maybe i'll try them.

thanks!
    me 29 dh 29 married 04/28/01
    we are parents!

levoxyl (t4) 75 mcg thybon (t3) 20 mcg

dd born on 11th of january, 2005
    levoxyl 37.5 mcg (born without a thyroid)

ds born on 25th of april, 2008

Thanks

Talking

Moonshadow, or anyone else for that matter I believe I have found the perfect bra!!! Its a Bali and hearing from others on here they think Bali is good too. I am a 42DD and I like the "minimizer" style 3562. It only minimizes up to 1 3/4" but it holds my girls in. They don't go anywhere whether I am walking or running up the stairs, best of all I think they have relatively comfortable "STAY PUT" straps. It doesn't seem to give up either through out the day. I was just at the outlet store of Bali here in Iowa today (that's why I knew the exact style # its sitting here in the bag) and the price isn't too bad, I paid $18. Granted most chain stores carry them (Penny's,Kohls, etc). I have found that at places like those they usually have a special of buy one get one free by mail deal, who isn't happy with only paying shipping and handling for a bra?? I know I was! Anyway, I searched and searched uncomfortably for years, that is why I had to post and tell the good fortune I had found for myself.

Best of luck!

Ps. they don't have any fancy design but they come in black, white and beige, good enough for me.
    Married Oct. 2002
    DH Josh 23
    Me 23
    Dx PCOS 1999, symptoms since 14yrs old
    Met 1000mg
    Grandmother, Aunt, Mother, and Sister all have this too.
    Husband and I are going to be Aunt and Uncle!!! My sister, who also suffers with PCOS is pregnant and DD is in October!

Thanks

Default You think you have big boobs?

I wasn't going to add to this thread at first -- too depressing. I have had huge boobs since age 14, saggy, stretch marks, the works. My biggest size was 42 G (less than a year ago). I've lost 40 pounds and now am 36 GG. This is going to sound wierd cause my boobs aren't small now, but they've shrunk a lot and I kind of miss them...

I can't get a bra at all for less than $100CDN, and that's pushing it -- the last one was over $150, and I think it was the cheapest bra I could get in all of Toronto, possibly the only. But my mom goes to UK a lot to see family, so I get her to buy me bras there. There's a really nice British brand called FANTASIE, and Marks and Spencer's department store has similar styles and good quality, usually around 45-50 pounds (money that is).

This is going to sound wierd too, but I have a few bras that I've barely worn (only a few times) and they're really nice so I don't want to give them away. I was going to get them altered, but I can't because the alterations are too extensive. So, if anyone wants to buy some barely-used bras, size 42G...

Ok, I'm a woman on a mission. Here is a catalogue of what I have:

Marks&Spencer 42F 4 really nice bras: 1 blk, 1 wine, 2 baby blue;
    plus 42F 2 blk lace, 1 blk cotton
    40G 1 blk lace
    GODDESS 42F 1 purple
    Wonderbra 42DDD 1 white minimizer, never worn
    Special Request 42G 1 seemless blk, 2 white lacy mesh
    Lilyette minimizer 40DDD off-white

These bras are all in very good condition and most are really pretty. I have considered seeling them on ebay, but I feel wierd about it. If anyone is interested, PM me or email ssmullen@hotmail.com

[yes, I know I'm wierd, but when you have to go on epic quests to find decent bras, or any bras....]