Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AboveTheExtreme View Post
    CB1985.. your probably right about the band thing.. i have mine on the loosest right now in the back because i think if i put it on the tighest then the band will fold under my side fat and dig into my skin by the end of the day.. but tomorrow i will try that.. cause i'm a C cup and they're ok inside the bra its just the falling through the bottom that's happening now.. they're fine all day but by the end of the day they're ready to get the heck outta there.
    I'd say go down in band size, up in cup size. See if that works.

My boobs have always been "Too big". I was a 32DDD at 114 lbs. Right now? I'm a 38 N. That's too big for anyone. Yes, I've got a lot of post-baby fat still packed on, but that doesn't change the fact that my boobs are so much bigger than any other part of me.
    Crystal

Gavin Born 6/13/04, 6 lbs 11 ozs 20 inches long at 37 weeks on the dot
    Kassandra Born 9/22/10, 7 lbs 14 ozs 20.5 inches long, induced at 38 weeks 3 days

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CB1985 For This Useful Post:

AboveTheExtreme (05-26-2011)

Thanks

I love my boobies! They are a D cup, and they don't hit the floor just yet : ).
    Me, Myself and I(28)Hidden Content Hubby(26)
    Meds: Metformin 500mg 2x day

Registered User AboveTheExtreme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

but a D cup is too big for my boobs.. i have a lot of space at the top of the bra if i wear a D. and with a C i'm not (your gonna love this term) .. i'm not "oozing" out of the top of my bra in a C.. so i think i'm ok in a C i just need to lose the weight lol..

Thanks

I'm like you Abovetheextreme... I have all this gap when I wear a D, but when I wear a C - it's ok. I'm totally not proportional. I wear a 42C/D (not really sure on cup size). I am too embarrassed to go get measured by some lady.

My DH says I have perfect boobies (he's being biased - I know). This is a website, I just found today:

http://breastcancer.about.com/od/wha...le-anatomy.htm

Anyway, I find that I have a fairly average size of areola. Unfortunately, I feel I have the smallest nipples. They are NO gum-drop nipples. IN fact they remind me of the shape of mountains, where the ends are literally more pointy than a perfect round circle. I also have a lot of bumps around the nipple ( the website calls them montgomery glands or hair follicles). Knowing me, it's probably hair follicles, damn testosterone. The color of the areola is sometimes the shade of the rest of my skin, pale ass white... but it changes. I've noticed as I have gotten older, there is definitely a more mature look to my boobies, and I'm only 26.

And the shape --- hahahahaha, the shape, my darlings - is pitiful. TMI - But when the DH and I are "fooling around" I feel like he has to lift them to see the nipples. I think how my boobies "hang", is because I'm over weight. When I was in highschool, they were beautifully shaped now I feel like they are watching out for my feet, so I don't trip. Plus I think they make more eye contact with the ground than they do with the sky. These girls are no longer perky, I don't even have children. I'm interested to know what they will look like if I ever get the chance to breastfeed.

Anyway, as my DH says "No boobies are ugly, unless they come with a penis." HAHA, he cracks me up...
    Me: Chris (26) Hidden Content DH: Justin (28)
    2 K-9 Kids:
    Buddy, Boston Terrier
    Bubbles, French Bulldog/Boston Terrier
    My TTC Adventure:
    6/15-6/19(2011): 50mg of C, No O
    8/3-8/7(2011): 100mg of C, Tiny O on CD 24 (Progesterone 10.2(should be above 12))
    9/8-9/12(2011): 150mg of CHidden Content
    Hidden Content

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cksefton For This Useful Post:

rosered352006 (06-07-2011)

Thanks

I am about a 38/40 C. They are round and fine. Not as full as they used to be since I have been on cabergoline to get my prolactin levels down to normal. BOO... lol

Early Years Teacher :) VickieAsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems like I'm joining the club! Which is somewhat reassuring to know. Hanging low, around a B cup, nipples seem to look at the floor :p

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cksefton View Post
    I'm like you Abovetheextreme... I have all this gap when I wear a D, but when I wear a C - it's ok. I'm totally not proportional. I wear a 42C/D (not really sure on cup size). I am too embarrassed to go get measured by some lady.

My DH says I have perfect boobies (he's being biased - I know). This is a website, I just found today:

http://breastcancer.about.com/od/wha...le-anatomy.htm

Anyway, I find that I have a fairly average size of areola. Unfortunately, I feel I have the smallest nipples. They are NO gum-drop nipples. IN fact they remind me of the shape of mountains, where the ends are literally more pointy than a perfect round circle. I also have a lot of bumps around the nipple ( the website calls them montgomery glands or hair follicles). Knowing me, it's probably hair follicles, damn testosterone. The color of the areola is sometimes the shade of the rest of my skin, pale ass white... but it changes. I've noticed as I have gotten older, there is definitely a more mature look to my boobies, and I'm only 26.

And the shape --- hahahahaha, the shape, my darlings - is pitiful. TMI - But when the DH and I are "fooling around" I feel like he has to lift them to see the nipples. I think how my boobies "hang", is because I'm over weight. When I was in highschool, they were beautifully shaped now I feel like they are watching out for my feet, so I don't trip. Plus I think they make more eye contact with the ground than they do with the sky. These girls are no longer perky, I don't even have children. I'm interested to know what they will look like if I ever get the chance to breastfeed.

Anyway, as my DH says "No boobies are ugly, unless they come with a penis." HAHA, he cracks me up...
    Measure yourself. Put it into a bra calculator. Even with measuring, it still takes a bit of trail and error to find a good bra. I'm not so into people measuring me, either. I had it done by a lady once that told me I was a 44 C.. At the time, I was in a 36F. Talk about WAY off. I was like, how can you come up with this measurement? You need to retake a class.
    Crystal

Gavin Born 6/13/04, 6 lbs 11 ozs 20 inches long at 37 weeks on the dot
    Kassandra Born 9/22/10, 7 lbs 14 ozs 20.5 inches long, induced at 38 weeks 3 days

Thanks

I absolutely HATE my boobs and now that I'm losing weight hate them even more. One Is somewhere is slowly going is a D going to a C cupwhile the other is a B cup that is slowly going into an A cup. Regardless of weight gain or weight loss my boobs are the only thing that make me feel like a weirdo. If I could afford it I'd totally buy new boobs. =[

Thanks

so apparently is there a connection between pcos and boob development? Luckily I'm very well off. My boobs are really ok, I think. A size C, fairly even in size, round and full, the areola and nipple on the smaller side but centred and facing "upwards/straight forward". If pcos has done anything with me it might just have kept me from getting those enormous breasts my sister has got. Hers are just too big, so that she gets pain and has a hard time to find blouses and jackets.
    age 21, mild hirsutism, normal weight, no cysts, no period
    currently trying TCM --> acupuncture and chinese herbs

Thanks

Lagom, I have always wondered that too. If you have hormonal imbalance (like me), it could cause for a more "flatter boob"... less perkiness or less fullness on top.
    Me: Chris (26) Hidden Content DH: Justin (28)
    2 K-9 Kids:
    Buddy, Boston Terrier
    Bubbles, French Bulldog/Boston Terrier
    My TTC Adventure:
    6/15-6/19(2011): 50mg of C, No O
    8/3-8/7(2011): 100mg of C, Tiny O on CD 24 (Progesterone 10.2(should be above 12))
    9/8-9/12(2011): 150mg of CHidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Glad to know I'm not alone! I hate my boobs, always have. But at least there are others out there who have the same shape as mine. Mine are full DD, but the nipple points down more than straight out. I've always wanted to change them.

Thanks

Mine are a full DD as well - same as Lana, my nipples point more down than I would prefer.

Diagnosed with PCOS in 1999, when I was 17 years old.
    Symptoms: Excessive sweating, moderate hirsutism, androgenic alopecia, skin tags, scalp cysts, weight gain, & infertility.

Thanks

me too

Thanks

Boobies boobies boobies

Thanks

full C-D cup. And is it just me or everytime I see a pair of boobs I am kind of awe struck and feel sort of confused? Maybe because you are so used to seeing your own and everyone is so unique in that aspect that no one looks the same as what you see in the mirror everyday. So you are like "hey what the...." *head cocked to the side* kinda deal? anyone? lol