Thread: bumps on vagina

Thanks

Default bumps on vagina

ok I don't have an STD and I have no idea if this is normal or not. but is the entrace of the vagina smooth or bumpy? just on the entrance part...not inside. Let me know.
    hi!

Thanks

i think that i've had/have that, it's kinda bumpy........ah....wrinkly?? ah....maybe too much info!!!
    Me 33 Dh 37 Together 19 yrs...TTC 17 Yrs... 07/04 & 01/06 MC
    TTC Meds 8/24/11
    Round 4: BFN ttc suspended for WLS in process

Hidden Content

Ooops - yay! Canadian Kokopelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Bumpy. I think its supposed to be hair follicles.
    Very lucky mom of two babies!

Managing PCOS with diet and exercise. Trying to stay med free!!

Thanks

GOOD QUESTION...BUMP
    Jill-24
    Dh-25
    diagnosed July 02
    One DD, Jayden Hunter born April 8, 2004 at 7:44p.m.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You cannot be in the presence of a profoundly vaccine damaged child and not know that child could be your own. And you cannot try to comfort a mother who has just buried a baby who has died from a vaccine or a disease and not know that you could be the one standing over the grave. When it happens to your child, the risks are 100 percent.

Thanks

Hmmm . . . bumps are pretty normal on the outside of the vagina but inside the vulva. Sometimes they're called pearly papules (small bumps that rise to the surface, disappear and then reappear). You can find info about this on www.talksexwithsue.com. I can't remember where on the site the info is posted . . . maybe FAQs or reader questions - but if you surf the site enough you'll find it.

BTW: Check out her TV show on the Oxygen Channel. It's great. Very informative.

Thanks

Snowbunny funny you mention Sue, I used to laugh at that lady until she answered one of the most embarassing questions I wouldn't ask anyone and then I stopped laughing and started listening your right she is very informative!!! And the funny part is she uses props as if it's no big deal
    "Now here's the penis and this is how you put the condom on" I busted out laughing and then realized hey this is just merely life ya know!!
    (Me) 43 (hubby) 33 Hidden Content 13 years strong
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years
    Alexander born 8/8/2013 Hidden Content

Thanks

Originally posted by snowbunny
    Hmmm . . . bumps are pretty normal on the outside of the vagina but inside the vulva. Sometimes they're called pearly papules (small bumps that rise to the surface, disappear and then reappear). You can find info about this on www.talksexwithsue.com. I can't remember where on the site the info is posted . . . maybe FAQs or reader questions - but if you surf the site enough you'll find it.

BTW: Check out her TV show on the Oxygen Channel. It's great. Very informative.

This is what it says:
    Pearly Papules

At some stage of their lives, most people develop pearly papules on their genitals and if you don't know what they are, you may self-diagnose as a STD.

These are small, hard, white, pin-head sized bumps on the genitals of both males and females. They are not painful. Although not a medically accurate term, they are commonly called "Pearly Papules".

They may appear on the labia or perineum of a female, on the shaft or head of the penis or on the testicles. Eventually they migrate to the surface, the skin breaks and they disappear. But there will probably be more.

LEAVE THEM ALONE. Do not squeeze or break skin to pop them, you will leave yourself vulnerable to other infections. Pearly papules are harmless and are simply part of maturing.

Just to be safe, you should consult your family doctor about them or any changes in your genital area.

Thanks

There are also things called sebacious glands in your vagina. they can get "clogged" and look like little pearly bumps. They do not hurt and have no discharge at all. Sometimes they come and go, sometimes they stay. I freaked out when I found one and rushed to me RE thinking it was something horrible. He laughed. Sometimes I have none, sometimes 10. Just depends. All is normal with it, but prolly wanna see yor doc just in case. : )
    Me 29, Dh 26.
    TTC since 1999
    Clomid 6 cycles, no O
    Gonal F 4 cycles, no O
    (All before Met, I must add)
    Met 2000mg(started 10/19/03)
    Femara First cycle...dud
    Second cycle in progress
    Currently in 2WW as of 5/27/04
    Folic acid
    Baby asa
    Iron

Hidden Content

Do the best you can, then sleep in peace, for God is always awake.

Thanks

Talking

yay so this is normal. do you all have this too? i never have realy looked too much at my anatomy so things like this freak me out. thanks for the responses!
    hi!

Thanks

Talking thanks

i'm sorry for posting this cos im both drunk n stoned rofl.but this thread made me laugh.

JD80 GOOD QUESTION...BUMP snowbunny Hmmm . . . bumps are pretty normal on the outside of the vagina but inside the vulva i thought that said burp lol.sorry moderators pls remove me from the ring lol.i am so out of it and ruining this discussion.
    Sarah (24)
    Vegetarian cyster

DX 11/9/03
    After believing I was going crazy for years I finally have a diagnosis! Hidden Content