Thread: Full Ovaries

Thanks

Question Full Ovaries

Hey Ladies:

Just a hmm sort of question for you guys, I am not sure I really understand what is going on with my body right now (welcome to the club right?).

Okay here goes, I will describe this as best I can. I am currently taking metformin which luckily is keeping me regular. Anyways, I have just finished my cycle as of today. However, for the past three days when I have gone to bed at night I have had this really uncomfortable full feeling in my left ovary region. It has distracted me so much that I cannot sleep and I get up and usually go online. Anyways whilst I am up (sorry if TMI) I am very very gassy but all of this eventually culminates in nausea or stomach ache.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so pllllleeeassee tell me what you have discovered it to be or what you have done about it. Anything would be great. Thanks girls.

Thanks

Question Metformin side effect?

It might possibly be metformin side effects...as i'm sure you know its imfamous for causing gastro-intestional upset! Also it might be that you have enlarged/cyst covered ovaries that is causing discomfort....still seems more like metformin side effects.

Cheerful !! Hopeful !! indian_beauty's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Tangie,
    i have the very same problem only it's on the right side.....some how i feel it's not met related cause met seems to have reduced the intensity slightly...my doc's not taking this seriously and dismisses it lightly...if u get any answers please let me know...then maybe i'll have somethign specific to tell my doc....
    31 Years, 5'2", haven't measured my weight for long
    Target weight 110lbs/50kgs
    Married since Jan 2000 to the love of my life!!
    Have a beautiful baby girl!!

** Hoping and Loving and Praying and Working Silently**

Registered User vancouverNicole's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

somtimes i get a kinda swollen feeling in them not to the point of pain at all but just where it might feel uncomfortable to lean to one side too much or somthing. At 1st my dr said it might be me feeling ovulating but it can't be that because it lasts for longer somtimes and not always right before af.
    Me (31) DH (33) - Married Sept 2007
    TTC Naturally Sept 2008-2010
    Clomid round 2 Dec 2010- 50mg - BFP... but didn't stick Hidden Content (confirmed lost at 6 weeks)
    Clomid round 5 August 2011- 50mg + Met & progesterone - BFP!
    Hidden Content Healthy DD born on her due date! May 9th, 2012. Hidden Content

Thanks

Yeah, i get a little bit of something similar, not sure if it's quite the same thing though...for me, it almost feels like a sideache, but much much lower...no idea what it is, never mentioned it to a doctor because i tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac anyway.
    Jessica, wife of L, mom of miracle baby Hunter 9-18-09. Still not confirmed PCOS after 7 years of thinking I may have it.