Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question I have bumps on the underside of my breasts...

I have tiny bumps above the skin, just skin colored, not pimples or anything, that stick out like almost every pore...for the past 2 yrs. I'm pretty large chested. I have had red skin under there really bad a couple times and was told I had a skin yeast infection a long time ago and was given some creams..after that faded forever ago, I have these weird bumps.....grrrrr..and plus I have these super fine blonde hair all over my breasts ...and its not even in very firmly, I can pull out multiple hairs from the same follicle with my fingers they are in so loose.... I never had any hair on my chest before.... The skin is really sensitive and gets red easily...but even when its totallly clear, the bumps do not leave..does anyone have this, or heard of it and know what to do??? thanks so much..

Thanks

Are these bumps white? I have so many of those, and when you try to pop them like lil pimples the white stuff comes out of them. They don't bother me actually I just get bored somethimes and start popping them I know I sound weird but I know they are there so I pop them. I do't know what they are form never asked the doctor becasue they don't create a problem for me. I hope however you get answers!!
    (Me) 43 (hubby) 33 Hidden Content 13 years strong
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years
    Alexander born 8/8/2013 Hidden Content

Thank God for my miracle! emilymegan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Laurie!

I have no solution -- I just have the same thing.....the little bumps underneath my breasts and the fine hair.

The fine hairs are very easy to pluck out, and I've always wondered about that. I've had those for as long as I can remember.

The little bumps are more recent, more like in the past year or two. I wonder what they are?

I wish you luck on finding out!
    Tracy

Ooops - yay! Canadian Kokopelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got them too...and yes Chula, for me, they do pop. And I also get bored and pop them LOL.

My theory is that its either from not wearing a bra when I'm lounging and then my pores get clogged up or else from wearing a bra and the friction of my boobs rubbing the bra.
    Very lucky mom of two babies!

Managing PCOS with diet and exercise. Trying to stay med free!!

Thanks

Clogged pores hmmm you may be right I never thought of it. My BF just looks at me when I do it and I just laugh and one day he said let me do it Strange I know!!! Then I got to laugh
    (Me) 43 (hubby) 33 Hidden Content 13 years strong
    DD-Jessica 23
    Emiliano 2 years
    Alexander born 8/8/2013 Hidden Content

Thank God for my miracle! emilymegan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm........

I DO lounge a lot without a bra......you could have something there, Chantal!

I notice more 'sag' in the past couple of years, too.

If they weren't so saggy, maybe they wouldn't be rubbing against my skin !!!

lol

madly in love soul cyster joey's baby's Avatar
    Thanks

Default same roblem, but different hair

I have the same problem, and in the past few months I went from an A cup to a C cup. And I do have the fine hair on my chest, but I also have dark thick hair on around my nipples, it is so embarrassing, and I shave them cause I don't know what else to do. Does anybody have any ideas?
    ~The Future Mrs. Kelly Williamson~
    ~The Cyster formerly known as kkelrie~
    I got engaged in August of 2005 to the man of my dreams!!
    Not TTC
    1 furbaby
    diagnosed 11 Feb 04
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Originally posted by emilymegan
    I notice more 'sag' in the past couple of years, too.
    Me too
    If they weren't so saggy, maybe they wouldn't be rubbing against my skin !!!lol
    Thats my reasoning also lol.

kkelrie, if you can stand the pain, you might want to pluck...it would last longer.

madly in love soul cyster joey's baby's Avatar
    Thanks

how much will it hurt?
    ~The Future Mrs. Kelly Williamson~
    ~The Cyster formerly known as kkelrie~
    I got engaged in August of 2005 to the man of my dreams!!
    Not TTC
    1 furbaby
    diagnosed 11 Feb 04
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Uhm, I guess it would depend on what your tolerance for pain is like. Do you pluck anywhere else?

I've never done it but I'm assuming it would hurt for me since I hate hate hate anything or anyone touching my nipples.

Supportive Cyster heather090702's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always wanted to ask this but I didn't quite know how to word it. I have them too...all on the underside of my DDD very very saggy boobs. I also lounge a lot without a bra and I also pop them...so gross when I realize I'm telling other people!

It would be very interesting to see if anyone comes up with the reason or what it is!

I do know that WHEN I reach my goal weight, I will be having a reduction/lift and hopefully they will go away!
    Heather 28
    DH: Mike 30
    DD: Hailey Susan
    DX January 2002 through lap
    Furbaby: Toby, my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
    +HPT 4/7/04
    Hailey Susan born December 12, 2004
    Hidden Content
    +HPT 10/10/06
    Hidden Content

Thanks

i have these little bumps too...and mine are the beginings of hidradentis supparativa...sp...sometimes they will get inflamed and boil like but most the time they just stay there and i also pop mine out of boredom...lol....anyway if you wash with anti bacterial soap and use powder when lounging without a bra...they will clear up a little bit but nothing really to write home about...lol...just pray that they stay small and white because one of mine became enlarged and swollen and i have to have surgery on friday to remove it...ugh..christie

Thanks

I have them too, though on me they aren't "poppable". I do pull out the hairs, and sometimes whatever it is that's plugging them. But my skin there is so delicate that I feel I'm just damaging it more by doing that, so I'm trying to quit. It's so tempting though!

Thanks

Wow, all the replies!! I thought I was the only one... geesh it looks like another common PCOS symptom..it must be some combination of a big chest and hormones..mine looked plugged up, like goosebumps, but theyre not uh squeazable, and if I mess when them its really sensitive skin that turns red and gets damaged easily... I would love to know if there is some treatment or name for this.... yes it probably has to dowith the friction... yes and mine have gotten bigger, much much saggier in the last like 2 yrs . And then I got the bumps and hair but I don't have any on my niplles thank goodness so far.. I wonder if there is some kinda prescription cream that could help, I don't like them I have so many.. and I have had a few get a bit infected occassionally..surgery..yikes! Good luck! What is hidradentis supparativa? Oh and yes they are white or skin colored. OH and I started using baby powder, but I dunno if I should use antibacterial stuff, I'm just using regular soap because I've had yeast skin infections, which is fungal, and antibacterial stuff actually can make it worse..

Thanks

I'm relieved to finally hear that someone else had the exact same issues. I've tried popping mine before but nothing comes out. They just turn red a swollen for a day of I try that. And I willactually grab tweezers to pull the super fine hairs when I get bored. I thought it was bizarre that multiple hairs would come out though. Also for the infections and redness I havn't tried anything yet but I found something on lanebryant.com that is supposed to soak up sweat. Which might help. I'm thinking of trying it.