Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default PCOS cured with Homeopathy !

Dear friends,

I've been diagnosed as as "normal" during my last meical exam and have been declared to be "PCOS-free"! Homeopathy made it possible! I'd like to share my experience with you...

I am a 27 year old woman (of Indian origin) in the USA who suffered from the symptoms of PCOS since the age of 13 but got dignosed correctly only at the age of 21(A sonogram confirmed my condition).

I always had a history of irregular/heavy/prolonged (sometime even upto 2 months) of bleeding. I have a lean physique and marked hirsutism, hair loss and mild acne highlighting my polycystic condition.

After several years of hormonal treatment that never treated the base problem, I started with homeopathic treatment. My doctor put me on radium bromide (biochemical salt for acne), thuja 1m (for hirsutism) and Fraxinus Americana (mother tincture for cysts). I saw marked in hair growth on my hands and legs within 2 months. After about 6 months, the acne improved and so did my hair loss rate. My periods started getting normal - they kept coming only once in 4 months but the bleeding was normal and terminated in 5-6 days.

After 1 year of treatment, the dcotor replaced thuja with Pulsatilla 1m. After another 6 months with the new medicines, the periods have settled to the normal frequency of 27-28 days! I cannot believe that for the first time in my life my periods are actually normal ! My sonogram also came clear!

My Acne has improved drastically but much unwanted facial hair still remains. My doctor says that continuing with medicines will help.

My aim in writing my story is tell all of those who feel hopeless that God has made ways to find us a cure. I pray sincerely that all of you find the way that suits you best!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirti_gems For This Useful Post:

Blessed 1 (04-09-2013),justamanda (04-04-2013),shum (09-12-2012),soulcyster.indeed (01-27-2012),SoulSinger (09-21-2012)

Thanks

Congratulations! It sounds like you found a great homeopath who was on the same page and willing to treat the cause of PCOS, not just the symptoms.
    Thanks for posting your success.
    TTC #1 since Feb. 2004
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Thanks for the success story! I, too, have had more luck with homeopathic remedies than with just Western meds. For me, it's been a combination of the two. I found that doctors who use homeopathic remedies tend to be much more open minded, which is very important! Congrats again!
    I've been off these boards for a while, and have come back because we're TTC.
    No meds, went off BCP July 2010. Just using acupuncture and herbs to get things back on track.

Thanks

Hi Kirti,
    Could you please give me the details of homeopathic Droctor who treated you?

Thanks

Nice to hear your story!

I conceived also with the help of homeopathic remedies. I was prescriped phosphorus, thyroidium and kali phos. I took them in two cycles and conceived after that. Now I'm post-partum and back to trying to regulate my cycle with the phosphorus again. I hope it works!

NOTE: everyone is prescriped homeopathic remedies after individual evaluation - so, DO NOT take randomly selected remedies that you have heard helped someone else before consulting your homeopath!
    Me 32 Hidden Content DH 33
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Dx: pco, endometriosis, bp
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I started this Homeopathy spray under my tounge its a mixture of several different things!

http://www.iherb.com/Liddell-Vital-W...0-ml/3919?at=0

and within days I ovulated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first ovulation this year!!!!!!!!! WHooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Losing wieght down to a healthy weight by counting bites
    Hidden Content
    my wieght loss vlog
    Hidden Content

Reached my goal weight in 18 weeks!!! Went from 218.2 lbs to 149.8 lbs!! 68.4 lbs lost! Click on link above and feel free to ask me any questions about counting bites ect for weight loss!

Thanks

Hello, Cysters!
    I found this article just today (it's dated August, 13) and am happy to share with you.
    Ups... This is my first post, and I'm not allowed to post links, so you can check it yourself.
    look for

"the healing touch of thuja occidentalis in policystic ovarian syndrome."

Thanks

This is interesting, and I'll have to do some more research into this. I have long thought that Western doctors ignore the value of Eastern medicine. While we have come up with some great advances in medicine here, often natural treatments are ignored, though they are less likely to have side effects and might possibly be more effective. The main reason why I am not on meds for PCOS now is because I have no health insurance, but the meds really only treat the symptoms anyway, and I didn't like the way they made me feel.

Thanks for posting the name of the article, Samvedana. I found it doing a Yahoo search, and I am going to read through it as soon as I have some free time.

Thanks

Default hii have

hi i have taken 5 months treatment for pcod in homeopathy.After i tested,in the report the cysts were incresed.Wat i do...i listened that homeo wil cure this problem.but in my case no change.Is there any remedy in ayurvedic.and also give me ur doctors address plz

Quote Originally Posted by kirti_gems View Post
    Dear friends,

I've been diagnosed as as "normal" during my last meical exam and have been declared to be "PCOS-free"! Homeopathy made it possible! I'd like to share my experience with you...

I am a 27 year old woman (of Indian origin) in the USA who suffered from the symptoms of PCOS since the age of 13 but got dignosed correctly only at the age of 21(A sonogram confirmed my condition).

I always had a history of irregular/heavy/prolonged (sometime even upto 2 months) of bleeding. I have a lean physique and marked hirsutism, hair loss and mild acne highlighting my polycystic condition.

After several years of hormonal treatment that never treated the base problem, I started with homeopathic treatment. My doctor put me on radium bromide (biochemical salt for acne), thuja 1m (for hirsutism) and Fraxinus Americana (mother tincture for cysts). I saw marked in hair growth on my hands and legs within 2 months. After about 6 months, the acne improved and so did my hair loss rate. My periods started getting normal - they kept coming only once in 4 months but the bleeding was normal and terminated in 5-6 days.

After 1 year of treatment, the dcotor replaced thuja with Pulsatilla 1m. After another 6 months with the new medicines, the periods have settled to the normal frequency of 27-28 days! I cannot believe that for the first time in my life my periods are actually normal ! My sonogram also came clear!

My Acne has improved drastically but much unwanted facial hair still remains. My doctor says that continuing with medicines will help.

My aim in writing my story is tell all of those who feel hopeless that God has made ways to find us a cure. I pray sincerely that all of you find the way that suits you best!

Thanks

Default Contct

i need the adress of that doctor plz kirti kindly reply me
    i really need this..

Thanks

What homeopathic medicine did you take?

Thanks

congratulations!!!! What homeopathic stuff you take? I would like to try

Registered User vibhachaturvedi's Avatar
    Thanks

hi kirti, please give me address of homeopathic doctor my daughter is also having same problem. she trying allopathic medicines for two years
    thank you

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wow congratulations - thanks for sharing with us

Can anyone give me some help please?

These are my blood results and i'm so confused by them.They were taken around day 50 in the follicular phase (started taking vitex 2 weeks before the blood was taken if that makes any difference)

LH - 14 (u/l)
    FSH - 4.5 (u/l)
    Prolactin - 441 (mU/l)
    Testosterone - 2.2 (nmol/L)
    SHBG - 72 (nmol/L)
    FA Index - 3.1
    TSH - 0.97 (nU/L)

Thanks so much xxxx

Thanks

Congratulations!! Are you ovulating?