Thanks

Default Weight gain during ovulation

I seem to gain about 4 pounds during the week that I ovulate. It is clearly water retention as I lose it immediately after (course I gain it again right before Aunt Flo LOL). Is this common for other people? I do not remember this happening when I was younger (before PCOS symptoms got bad). Just curious.

I also break out and some times spot. But can not seem to predict my ovulation from checking for CM, etc.

Thanks

Thumbs down Me too

I gain anywhere from 2 to 6 lbs right before Aunt Flo comes to visit.

I also get witchy, withdrawn, weepy and crave heaps of chocolate and French fries but we won't talk about that.

(I forgot to add, I get a bevy of pimples I give names...Leroy, Larry...etc. I have more systems too...fun fun)
    Hidden Content This is me.

Thanks

YES! Isn't it crazy?? I've been getting PMSy only then *instead* of right before AF though. I'm only breaking out a little bit right before AF; that's it for PMS for me then. However, when I'm about to O - that's when things are crazy. Weight gain, food cravings, breaking out, moodiness. I lose the weight within the week and I don't seem to be gaining it around AF anymore. This only just starting happening in the past couple of months too. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the injectibles I had done, maybe my hormones are a bit off. I really have no clue.

Sure has me scratching my head. lol

The spotting you're having is probably ovulation spotting. I don't get that, but many others do.

Be interesting to see how many others have this going on too.
    Diane (40) DH (44) Hidden Content Married 20 years April 2008
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson
    After 27 years of service, hubby retired from USN. Hidden Content Retirement ceremony May 16; official retirement date July 31.